Recent content by tlkmx

1. T

New Sennheiser HD490 Pro

I have 2 and many of my friends also own the hd-25 its a piece of garbage tbh ALL of us have this contact problem and i treated mine really well.. Sadly just out of warranty
  2. T

RME Babyface Pro FS Portable Interface Review

same waiting for them to update the babyface to usb3 and also to make a black version.. The blueish is kinda ugly ngl
  3. T

Topping E2x2 Audio Interface Review

is this recent ? https://topping.pro/e1x2-otg/ i know its not the same interface but it seems like basically the same interface with OTG and 1 less xlr in if its possible to send audio from an ipad to the interface its kinda cool. oh no apparently the OTG is only an output.. Then how does it...
  4. T

Kali Audio LP-UNF

so they didnt built them for pairing with a sub ?
  5. T

Yeah its almost double the latency of the motu at 8 samples 48khz. Also motu seems like more reliable in the driver long term viability domain since its a known player. But for sure this interface for 150$ looks nice
  6. T

yeah but im comparing to the m2 he recorded some at 48khz too
  7. T

Its a bit weird because compared to the m2 the latency is better at a higher buffer but at lower buffers its just double the amount. Is topping reliable when it comes to driver ? I'm doing music production and i've been buying motu stuff so far but this looks like a decent small desktop unit i'm...
  8. T

Subwoofer Comparison

I look at the back panel and there are only xlr and rca input. most of the studio friendly sub i've seen have xlr/jack out from the sub
  9. T

Subwoofer Comparison

Nice. Am i trippin or it doesnt have any out ? Seems like it isnt studio friendly https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0225/5821/2176/products/428439_1800x1800.jpg?v=1633434959
  10. T

Subwoofer Comparison

where can you buy monoprice in europe ? On a side note i've looked most of the post in the thread and having a similar rating as done in the monitor thread would be nice. Many people dont get clearly which subs they may need w size/price/availability and a clear best by price would do it.
  11. T

Subwoofer Comparison

Ive did but they arent rly *cleanly ranked. Like there is so much data. Not like best subwoofer for x prices. Sorry that im not diving deep enough but surely we could extrapolate something as clear
  12. T

Subwoofer Comparison

Rly the JBL sub is that good ? I'm curious what's the best sub under 1000$ I currently have a cheapo adam sub with my adam monitors and i'm gonna upgrade the whole setup. The thing is some subs just match well some monitors because of the curves available behind the sub to mathchhh
  13. T

Kali Audio IN-8 Studio Monitor Review

How are they 0.5m away ? Its the minimum listening distance of the in8 and the in5 is 0.3m.. My friend hesitate between the in8 or in5 and they are more or less the best in his price range but he cannot order a few to test them
  14. T

Studio Monitor Recommendation

Why not kali lp-8 with the sub ? same price as the one mentioned without sub. Just curious since they are recommanded in every other posts haha
Top Bottom