Recent content by TLDRonin

1. TLDRonin

Topping E30 DAC Review

is it possible to change the LED brightness/filter mode without the remote?
  2. TLDRonin

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Is there a point of upgrading from the OG dx3pro?
  3. TLDRonin

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone have this problem with their DX3 Pro? Whenever I touch/move it the usb disconnects and makes a clicking sound. Its terribly annoying since its so sensitive to any sort of movement
  4. TLDRonin

Forgive my lack of knowledge on dac/amps and their various connections, I tried finding the answer myself but have no idea how to find it I ordered a tube pre amp that I assumed I could use with my DX3Pro but was told that it wouldn't work. From what I understand, the chain would be...
  5. TLDRonin

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

From what I've read here, there shouldn't be a big difference between the apple lightning and usb c dongle, but there seems to be a pretty big difference in noise floor with the andromeda The andromedas are significantly hissier out of the lightning dongle compared to the usb c dongle
  6. TLDRonin

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Could you measure the v2 DX3Pro?
  7. TLDRonin

Sorry for all the questions So Is it possible for this unit to be a V1 (1 ohm OI) and have LDAC BT support?
  8. TLDRonin

Meaning its the V1 or a V1 with V2 internals?
  9. TLDRonin

I was looking to buy a used DX3 Pro I found someone selling a silver version with the serial number with the first 4 numbers being 1904. From what I've seen in this thread that means its v1, but the seller says its the LDAC version which should only be on the v2. Whats going on here?
Top Bottom