Recent content by tknx

1. T

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Well right now I have my Verum 1s and Nan-7s. And just preordered the DMS Omegas and on the hunt for some ZMF Atriums with the right wood.
  2. T

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

I actually don’t like TWS headphones since they never stay in my ears so I usually use a BT cable. But what that means for these is that the EQ is useless for me. And so if the EQ was in the decide themselves then it would work fine. Or if they start building in uploadable PEQ into the...
  3. T

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

I would rather the DSP was built into the actual earbud and was just a button to cycle through. Or was a PEQ profile that could be loaded over BT...
  4. T

AudysseyOne process

Not sure who has tried this besides me, but this guy takes your Audyssey files and runs additional processing on them to improve the outcome. GitHub - ObsessiveCompulsiveAudiophile/AudysseyOne: Audyssey MultEQ calibration optimization with REW API...
  5. T

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

I always end up using mine with a BT cable, so I can only compare against unequalized. TBH, I'll just wait and see, I almost never buy IEMs anymore until they have been out for 6 months since the hype machine is too intense in this fast churn market
  6. T

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

All that Bad Guy chart made me think is that I love my Simgot EM6Ls more and more. I guess I am in the older, slightly higher treble crowd class that Dr. Olive talks about in this call. Anyway, to get back to topic, here is a live impressions review by The Headphone Show of the Dusk...
  7. T

Moondrop x Crinacle DUSK

I almost fell right back into the hype machine, and then santify - why the hell am I even contemplating this when I am so perfectly happy with my EM6Ls. It would take a lot for me to spend over $150 right now on an IEM... so I will wait for reviews and see.
  8. T

Subwoofer Comparison

It is a 15 x 25 room with an open stairwell upwards. So not tiny but mediumish size. I’ll probably do the Monoprice on its next big sale
  9. T

Subwoofer Comparison

It is for HT. I am going to move my SB13 to my music system. SPL is not a huge concern because I rarely if ever listen at reference volumes, but going deep is key. I suppose my short list is: 1. This Hsu 2. Monolith 16 at next sale 3. Klipsch RP-1600SW at next sale
  10. T

Subwoofer Comparison

Can someone who is good at reading charts tell me how this would compare to a Monolith 16? I currently have a single SVS SB13 and am thinking about moving to dual subwoofers..
  11. T

Tonewinner D6000 15" Subwoofer

I’ll resurrect this post. Any measurements show up yet?
  12. T

Best 'Bang for your buck' IEM - Poll

I prefer a slightly more V shape than Harman. But I love that Harman is there as a standard reference point.
  13. T

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Fit is always a bit personal though. My bigger problem with most TWS is they don’t stay in my ears and fall out. So I would prefer ones with ear hooks which means Soundcore X10 or Beats Pro. Neither of which seems that appealing to me. Frankly I think Etymotics do a better job blocking noise...
Top Bottom