Recent content by TK750

1. T

Moondrop Lab

Just released their new flagship over ear, the 'Cosmo' - $899 Planar No point me copy and pasting all the promo pictures/info, the rest can be found on hifigo or shenzhenaudio (and I'm sure plenty of other places too) https://hifigo.com/collections/new-arrival/products/moondrop-cosmo...
  2. T

Best Speaker Value

A couple of threads that you may find useful, similar info to the site posted by static but a touch more explanation perhaps: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/passive-speaker-recommendations-for-usa-by-sweetchaos.28296/...
  3. T

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Pretty confident they mean PC/Mac pre apple silicon/Linux (or any other x86 compatible OS) as they specified Android x86, which is a port for compatibility. I also don't believe VirtualBox is available on iOS
  4. T

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Yes is that not what we were discussing, they are the same hence share one pcb? The chips was a different question (though handily also answered as obviously they will also have the same chips seeing as they are the same pcb!)
  5. T

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Is it being written on the pcb enough? I'm not trying to be snarky btw just genuinely unsure as what would be deemed sufficient lol?
  6. T

Wharfedale Aura 2 review by ErinsAudioCorner

It's cool to see the designer commented on the video, slightly disappointed in the studio monitor comments and encouraging subjective opinions but I suppose he still has to toe the company line
  7. T

What does toe-in mean?

I'm guessing using 'menards a trois' was not deliberate and instead you meant to say 'ménage à trois' I believe Menards is a large hardware store in the US so not much of a jump from @JustJones lol
  8. T

Best dap for new comer?

Yup, digital audio player
  9. T

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Did you try them at his place in Singapore or something? I'm pretty sure they aren't released yet. Or maybe you meant 2 Dusk? It appears the 3 will include some form of DSP too.
  10. T

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

As a result of this I had a look on Amazon UK and noticed the mini and the pro are currently discounted there too for prime members. Wiim Mini - £71.98 https://www.amazon.co.uk/WiiM-Mini-Multiroom-Preamplifier-Assistants/dp/B09HC5GRKY Wiim Pro - £119.20...
  11. T

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Ahh the dreaded Langley HWDC I'm guessing? In my experience things either sail through instantly or spend weeks just sitting and doing nothing.
  12. T

Do you guys leave your solid state Integ Amps on all the time?

Ooh interesting, is this common in (I assume) more remote parts of Australia? What kind of speed and latency do you get if you don't mind me asking?
  13. T

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

Jokes aside, PEQ sounds interesting
  14. T

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

I can understand that, do you have a rough estimate of how many people that buy headphones from you actually get in contact with regards to this at all? I suppose I'd also have to counter with a lot of customers are likely (and understandably) unsure about what their actual preferences are or...
  15. T

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

Haven't read the rest of the thread and not sure I dare to go into it, so sorry if it has already been mentioned, but I don't agree with this at all. If you expect all the pads (6 pairs) to be tested, don't you think you should include them with the $3.5k headphones at least? From looking at the...
Top Bottom