Recent content by tjtremor

1. T

Klipsch rp-600M II reviews

I'm surprised you don't need the subwoofer with them. Completely different on my side with the rp-600m. Have dual subwoofers and have a good balance and low end to keep up with them. Might be the very lean sr605 Onkyo sound or high volume but without subwoofer it doesn't sound amazing to me.
  2. T

Klipsch rp-600M II reviews

from the 1st youtube video,
  3. T

Klipsch RP-600M Speaker Review

Is that the only place for buying them ? I don't see these anywhere else on google search or Klipsch website.
  4. T

Klipsch RP-600M Speaker Review

lol, did I get the crazy emoji ? It's very noticeable on my side for voice quality on these speaker depending on the configuration & type of amp you use them with.
  5. T

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

You don't need any blind test to pick-up inter sample artifacts as they are 100% audible. Here's an example how it sounds, end of piano notes generates high glass like freq (12sec+); not on the master for this track (Amazon ultra hd). I've encountered a few where artifacts sound like very...
  6. T

I hate my new subwoofer for certain low frequency

I'll check again with the tone generator at low volume. I don't think I have any issues like that. Around -10db to -20db from THX reference levels for movies with low freq, the port is noisy. The video I recorded on first page for example for port noise. One of the EQ Is the problem (THX)...
  7. T

hehe no worries, I did read everything that was posted here If it wasn't for you guys I would of prob never put my 12" sub back due to room size; so that helped alot for low end music / movies as far as AVR calibration & moving subs around that I can't do for now it's the sr605 it's 10+years...
  8. T

nop, AVR on mute, connect the speaker to that channel and it's 85db+ of noise no big deal it's really old / kinda expected outcome, honestly I always wanted usb dac + dedicated amp; trying to move away from the AVRs I'll see in the future (clean-up , move stuff around) then I will be able to...
  9. T

The front left speaker output leaks noise. It's loud, we're talking 85db+. My best guess, that power stage is toast, leaking DC even on mute, nothing connected to the AVR. In bi-amp mode, front L+R(tweeters) and surrounds rears L+R(woofers) get their input from L+R RCA. So not being able to use...
  10. T

Yeah, I'm still on the forum daily. Reading on amps,usb dac. Was trying to find a usb dac with pre-amp + subwoofer pre-outs. Using sr605, it does have eq,distance,x-over for sub, high pass for fronts, L+R summing for subwoofer,mic calibration,etc I use bi-amp on the Klipsch, with the front...
  11. T

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

but why ? windows resample even with correct ratio has the chance of degrading the original quality & adding artifacts if the ratio is not perfect From what I see on Amazon music & movies out there cd quality officially stops at 16bit 44.1 ultra hd starts at 24bit 44.1 & I haven't seen anything...
  12. T

This morning I added my old 12" to the system. Dual sub is making a huge difference to the low frequency. I may have to drop the gain now for both subs. With Klipsch ~105db the weaker 12" sub shouldn't crap out. But going back to the tone generator, cycling from 140hz to 20hz I did notice some...
  13. T

I'll have to contact them. Something doesn't sound right with this thing. I'll open/post picture of the inside tomorrow.
Top Bottom