Recent content by Titan01

1. T

Roon?

Or maybe they are waiting on Apple to release the updated app in order to support a new phone?
  2. T

Mark Waldrep In Trouble AGAIN

Different store, i believe. I found his original post of the report and the demo was at Sunny's, not The Source. Somewhat confusing as both places had "Audio-Con" Events that day.
  3. T

PMC fenestria, new Flagship speaker for the consumer market

I agree with your general sentiment that passive speakers are less than optimum, but i would contend that it is also a lack of alternatives that is partially holding people out from switching. I do think that people are more receptive of active speakers now than in the past but there just isn't...
  4. T

Roon?

I think your interpretation may be off. It isn't that they don't want to integrate with other services, rather the other services are not willing to give them the access they requested. Having multiple services that operate differently in Roon would be a nightmare for user-orientation. in...
  5. T

LA Audio Show Cancelled (for good)

It is more of a last minute event by two of the largest dealers in the area that were setup when the LA Audio Show was cancelled.
  6. T

LA Audio Show Cancelled (for good)

What a mess. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen based on the strange and cryptic email from a few weeks ago. I think is a salient point. The LAOCAS is ultimately responsible. Bob Levi should have spent less time typing exclamation points in his society emails and more...
Top Bottom