Recent content by tinnitus

1. tinnitus

A Call For Humor!

2. tinnitus

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

Thats easy you need a Wifi Smart Plug like this and you see the consumtion of your amp and psu. Idle consumption of mine is 8w. https://amzn.eu/d/5fjkWo1
  3. tinnitus

hi Sonhires, can you measure the power consumption of your power supply? i haven't measured more than 35w with loud music and low bass. that's a long way from 250w. ;)
  4. tinnitus

I use the ZA3 after a Topping DM7 with maximum Vol and have no hiss or hum.
  5. tinnitus

A Call For Humor!

keep cool they are also relaxeed
  6. tinnitus

Can anyone explain the VU Meter renaissance?

Hello everyone, unfortunately I have to admit that I didn't open this thread because of the "interesting" topic, but to check when car analogies start. This time it went pretty fast. Post #57 by @restorer-john brings the car into play. For this john gets the car analogy award. But also the...
  7. tinnitus

Luckily I still have my old TT, so I can dig that out too :)
  8. tinnitus

Why is appearance so important in audio, even for objectivists. :facepalm:
  9. tinnitus

Creating bass weight and impact?

What helps is membrane surface, here 6 x 10"
  10. tinnitus

Dry bass

Hi Keith, that doesn't look good. If you want it to be dry, then your step response should look more like mine. The fewer spikes in the outlet on the right are better
  11. tinnitus

Dry bass

@Keith_W why is your step response so bad? Do you have such great reflexions? And what means ...verify1 at your pulses?
  12. tinnitus

Dry bass

What is a small room? 7x6x3 meters.
  13. tinnitus

Dry bass

@Keith_W can you expand your pulse respond. And your step respond looks ugly. Your rt60 is good, if you change to studio you will see it. I have a very dry bass with good punch. For this, 4 ten-inch woofers work on each side.
  14. tinnitus

The pain of being a member of ASR

My pain is, there is no ignore function for threads. :mad:
Top Bottom