Recent content by Timstunes

1. Timstunes

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

I believe Amir measure the A07 max power as [email protected] ohms and [email protected] ohms(48v3a psu).
  2. Timstunes

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

In Amir’s testing of the A07 with 32v5a psu max 48w @8 ohms. With 48v3a psu max 61w @8 ohms.
  3. Timstunes

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/C12jPqguFPL.pdf
  4. Timstunes

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/C12jPqguFPL.pdf
  5. Timstunes

Yes I may have to pull the trigger on this one. Was looking at DX3 Pro+ but actually like this much better. The old Sanskrit 10thMkii may get a new home soon. :)
  6. Timstunes

A Call For Humor!

Those were hilarious! Especially liked vinyl expense and inconvenience ( that hurt ) and the wife scolding the husband over $2k cables.
  7. Timstunes

Trying to understand the turntable/vinyl world...

Thanks for your well written commentary. I share your perspective. I’m 61 and consider myself a music lover not an audiophile. I have a modest system and vinyl and digital collections. I have dacs, I subscribe to AMHD, I enjoy Bluetooth. I cherish my vinyl experiences for many many reasons...
  8. Timstunes

Geshelli JNOG2 Review (Balanced DAC)

I believe I’ll stick with my Sanskrit 10th Mkii, at least for now.
  9. Timstunes

What are we listening to right now..

I agree. I saw this on cable in the early 80s? I even taped it to VHS. I believe it was recorded for Canadian tv. Just an awesome showcase of mentor and student killing it!
  10. Timstunes

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Elac Debut 2.0 6.2 25% off on Amazon($301)...
  11. Timstunes

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Fluance Signature HiFi bookshelves. Open box $159 USD Full lifetime warranty.
  12. Timstunes

Stereophile's snide editorial on ASR and Amir

Mass market audio today is more about convenience than sound quality, in recording and reproduction.
  13. Timstunes

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

Thanks for posting. My experience has been the same as yours. IMO these products offer very good sq for many who otherwise may not be able to have it. I personally also find them fun and convenient and a few are amazing.
Top Bottom