Recent content by TSB

1. TSB

New Kii Seven

Heard these in a show. Stunning bass for speaker this size. Plays loud.
  2. TSB

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

Looks like a Stream1832 module: https://www.streamunlimited.com/hardware-modules/
  3. TSB

ASR Open Source Streamer Project

They are not available to DIY.
  4. TSB

How does it sound ? - Kef LS60 W

Just a note, the L-R connection does not use WiFi / internet. The connectors and the cable are identical, but that's where the similary ends. The only reason to use the cable is if you want to use 192khz, since the wireless connection is max 96 khz.
  5. TSB

Desktop speakers under $400 / pair

I quite unambiguously wrote You then provide an example of a studio monitor with hiss. That doesn't contradict with I said in any way.
  6. TSB

Desktop speakers under $400 / pair

IMO this is outdated. There are now many high quality active speakers designed for home use.
  7. TSB

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

So much value for money. You even get amplification. Just connect a source and you're good to go..
  8. TSB

The 'Audiophool' and Streaming

You can't just "secretly send less bits", the streamer receiving it will run into trouble
  9. TSB

A perfectly reasonable thing, but a bit weird on a website that has the opposite agenda :)
  10. TSB

No offense but nobody cares unless you do a proper level-matched double blind test
  11. TSB

JBL 4329p 8”active Studio Monitor series

4305p is shown as certified now: https://roon.app/en/partners/160/jbl
  12. TSB

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

The connection between speakers is not handled by the network module, so that should not impact performance.
  13. TSB

JBL 4329p 8”active Studio Monitor series

No point in pairing this with a sub unless it's really a serious sub.
  14. TSB

Is it possible to be honest and a successful Hi-Fi salesperson?

I guess it's possible, but it's probably bad for business. Proper blind testing and scientific measurements will make the make market more efficient, pushing consumers to buy lower-margin products.
Top Bottom