Recent content by tili

1. tili

Kali LP-6/LP-8 V2 (2nd Wave) studio monitors released

just bought these, wish me luck against buyers remorse(i do that to myself a lot)
  2. tili

What happens when a speaker has a DAC?

does amir have EQ settings for A2+?
  3. tili

Harman preference curve for headphones - am I the only one that doesn't like this curve?

I just got my ears vacuumed, had a lot of wax buildup and one ear was getting blocked. Now Harman Target Curve feels cold :p I used to like it. Just gotta adjust the bass to my preference probably. What was the low shelf frequency they were using when they conducted the preference test with...
  4. tili

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

how did you convert the harman iem target value to oratory1990 curve with 127 band?
  5. tili

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

i tried SoundID by Sonarworks and i don't like it compared to using AutoEq / AutoEq oratory1990 target. The tests it does for tuning the EQ for personal preference is a good idea though. compared using airpods pro
  6. tili

Tyll is retiring from Innerfidelity!

nah, didn't Tyll say it will be someone from outside the community?
  7. tili

Review and Measurements of Speaka USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier

Do you have an educated guess for now? :) (who else would if not you) Max Spotify volume or max Windows volume?
  8. tili

I just received my Xtrempro X1. Should I use PC volume control or Spotify’s volume control by maxing the Windows volume? It says this on their website: 64-position (computer-controlled) analog volume control I was hoping the USB DAC would help me get rid of the pop noise when skipping songs in...
  9. tili

Amir's TODO thread

amirm are you going to confirm Xtrempro X1 measures the same as Speaka USB DAC?
  10. tili

BEST BLUETOOTH, ANC, OVER-EAR <$400

PSB M4U8 is supposedly really uncomfortable but that might change with individual ears and heads, so please try them before you commit. Sony 1000x2 has really good ANC but not the best mic placement
  11. tili

Amir's TODO thread

モメ口匕工匚 d i g i t a l t o a n a l o g c o n v e r s i o n
  12. tili

amir, will you post the measurements you did?
  13. tili

I couldn’t wait anymore for the measurements and gave the order for Xtrempro :rolleyes:. This morning they had 7 in stock and when I gave the order there were just 3 left so I didn’t want to miss the chance...
  14. tili

great news! i've been refreshing ASR frequently for that product. the bargain speaka dac is not a bargain when it's not available to purchase
Top Bottom