Recent content by TiborG

1. TiborG

Looking for Full Featured Android Music/Audio Book Player

FiiO Music and Hiby Music will help you. Free with rich settings.
  2. TiborG

A technique for wirelessly transferring music library from Windows to iPhone

FiiO Music does the same, but with added value. It copies individual files in the original *.flac format via the ftp protocol in Windows and, of course, also plays them. No conversions, no bullshit. And a decent player with rich settings as a bonus. Hiby Music can also copy via ftp, but...
  3. TiborG

Dual Merus MA12070 Amplifier Sabaj A20 fully balanced : pictures inside )

On Monday, Amazon.de should deliver the Sabaj A10a - 1 chip version with MA12070, I am curious or this chip will overcome mine Fosi Audio TDA 7498E with which I am extremely satisfied. I was just fooled by the remote control, and the subwoofer output. It's a great combo with DX3 PRO or FiiOX5-3...
  4. TiborG

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I reinstalled the USB driver for Windows to version 4.47 and DX3 Pro no longer knows what a break in gaming is. He works 6-12 hours a day with 3 three sources - Intel NUC, Tempotec V1, smartphone, FiiO X5-3. But I don't use DX3 auto start.
  5. TiborG

SPL Phonitor X Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I love VU meters. Lots, lots of VU meters ....
  6. TiborG

I use AKG K 702 64 Ohms with bass mod and Beyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm. Already at approx. 15-20 dB (high gain + 9 dB) It reliably pulls your head out of the hinges and without distortion (Low gain around 10 db)
  7. TiborG

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

But as usual, nothing is perfect. The main use for me was with my Tempotec V1 player, which has no analog output. Unfortunately, after 20 minutes of play, the player is dangerously hot. He certainly produced the same heat with Tempotec HD. Pulling on the battery will probably destroy the device...
  8. TiborG

https://audio-file.org/2015/11/07/foobar-default-user-interface-installing-analog-vu-meters/ Huge collection of VU meters
  9. TiborG

It works perfectly without stuttering even on DSD 256 via foo_dsd_asio. I think that as usual there is a problem with the operator and his equipment ... But I wouldn't even try it on an anemic machine.
  10. TiborG

It is simple. DX3 Pro V1 seamlessly plays all PCM frequencies from 44.1 to 192 kHz via optical TOSLINK. Nothing more, nothing less. If the source (PC card, DAP, TV SPDIF output - anything) can handle these frequencies.
  11. TiborG

However, this is the first prerequisite for 192 kHz transmission. The output is functional both DAC to the amplifier and to the headphone output. Of course, the relay clicks but plays without a pause. With ordinary plastic cable https://forum.psaudio.com/t/bandwidth-limit-of-toslink/3592
  12. TiborG

He has already stated twice that the optical output is limited to a frequency of 88.2 kHz. This may apply to some old DAC in the AVR, but my 20 year old Sony DB 830 also handles 96 kHz. In my case, the DX3 Pro V1 decodes 192 kHz without any problems, as you can see in the attached photos...
  13. TiborG

Improved audio quality on Bluetooth devices without aptX/LDAC

I finally took the time to install the Magisk module with a modified SBC codec set to 486 kbit / s on my Samsung Galaxy S6 with Lineage 17 - Android 10. I set up SBC in Developer Settings and turned off AptX-HD and paired with my Topping DX3 Pro. Audio player FiiO Music, Neutron and UAPP. I was...
  14. TiborG

Will Bluetooth audio quality improve?

I finally took the time to install the Magisk module with a modified SBC codec set to 486 kbit / s on my Samsung Galaxy S6 with Lineage 17 - Android 10. I set up SBC in Developer Settings and turned off AptX-HD and paired with my Topping DX3 Pro. Audio player FiiO Music, Neutron and UAPP. I was...
  15. TiborG

Linux settings for an audiophile

I confirm that under Linux Arch, PulseAudio v. 12 it works - tested at 96 and 192 kHz and Topping DX3 delighted shows the required values. Sound identical to ALSA on SPDIF input to PULSE on USB input. Tested via mpd and Deadbeef.
Top Bottom