Recent content by Thunder22

1. Thunder22

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report

This came out of Tutankhamun's tomb right?
  2. Thunder22

Bose 901 Series VI Active Equalizer Measurements

I found an original pair of 901's in a storage closet at work. They were free for the taking. That was a few years ago and I still have not listened to them since the eq box was not with them. The rubber on the drivers seems fine under inspection. Should I look for an eq box?
  3. Thunder22

KEF R8 Meta Dolby Atmos Speaker Review

Atmos is best in a dedicated theater or listening room. That's domestic tranquility. Why bother with these over priced compromises in normal living areas.
  4. Thunder22

JBL AC25 Speaker Review

When somebody begins with " With no disrespect". They are about to be disrespectful. With no disrespect, please proofread your posts.
  5. Thunder22

Pyle PT8000CH 8-Channel Amplifier Review

Seriously, my 20 year old self would of loved this thing. Plenty of power at a low cost.
  6. Thunder22

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

I think I'll just stick with Audyssey for now. All this Dirac talk is giving me a headache. Wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to start charging annually. :facepalm: "Next thing you know there's money missing off your dresser and your daughter's knocked up."
  7. Thunder22

Paradigm Reference Studio 40 v2 - your listening experience?

I own a pair of the 40's, active 40's and the active 20's. The actives completely blow them away. You shouldn't have to spend more than $300.00 on a mint pair of the regular 40's. They do sound very good.
  8. Thunder22

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

But did your wife notice?
  9. Thunder22

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

"Surely you can't be serious"
  10. Thunder22

Hypex NCx500 Class D Amplifier Review

Just some good ole Billy Madison fun.
  11. Thunder22

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no...
  12. Thunder22

I will stay tuned until you can find the right analogue VU meter supplier. Sounds awesome. No pun intended.
  13. Thunder22

Canton Vento 826.2 Speaker Review

Thanks Amir for the review. I believe I bought the pair for $400.00 US at the end of Accessories4less distribution. FWIW the tweeter is ceramic and the driver is titanium. I have never listened to them but have the 896.2 in my main listening area.
  14. Thunder22

Where is the "Kick Bass Drum" ?

This is how I like the drums to sound.
Top Bottom