Recent content by ThisIsValid

1. ThisIsValid

Pocket size 24/96+ USB ADC recommendations?

LOL! Fixed. Yes. Can't put my finger on it, but they didn't appeal to me. Form factor, layout, features. Don't like the form factor or design of the Zoom U-24/44 either, but they score very high on features.
  2. ThisIsValid

Thank you, that's what I suspected; unfortunate wording in the datasheet. These are the interfaces I have been considering, ordered by volume: E1DA Cosmos ADC €150 32-Bit/384kHz 2 In / 0 Out Balanced inputs No preamps No phantom power No MIDI interface 250cm³ Swissonic Audio 2 €60...
  3. ThisIsValid

Thank you! I think it is astonishing that such a sophisticated piece of electronics can be had for only €150 - maybe I'm getting old but 32-Bit / 384 kHz is just mindblowing. But although I know I sound like like a cheapskate, I have to say I'm still leaning towards the 24/192 Swissonic Audio 2...
  4. ThisIsValid

Hello, I occasionally work on bits of vintage hifi gear, and sometimes need to perform some basic measurements; frequency response, impedance, wow/flutter, etc. But I also live an itinerant lifestyle, spending a large portion of my time on the road. All that matters is what I carry with me, not...
Top Bottom