Recent content by thin bLue

1. thin bLue

BUCKEYEAMPS Hypex NCx500 Amplifier 2channel Review

That is what AP generates. So Ap generates 5.8 V out, DUT(amps)'s max input voltage is 5.8 V. Last time the value was actually 700W point by my experiment. This time theoretical(by gain) value suggestions from the company. Points are decreased 150 -> 100, Shorter duration of stress. Filter...
  2. thin bLue

You can see the preview of them. These are significantly more relaxed test to DUT than in the past. But I still feel quite anxious. Anyway it hasn't been fried yet. Few of test are left. And I'm sure my wall power is white. I mean she is innocent. Lowest value I've seen was 215 V, It's nicely...
  3. thin bLue

I'm testing it now! (as full voltage input) Many of limited test has been done (up to 150 W output) too!
  4. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

IMHO, 1.6 Vrms is max for A8A's RCA out. It would clip before reach 2 Vrms.
  5. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

Ah! I just got it!
  6. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

Thank you! It's getting significantly better! Soon the power meter will arrive and be able to proceed with measurements for the next review. It will take a while for the quality of reviews and descriptions to improve, but data acquisition will be back soon! Thanks for your concern again, Health...
  7. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

You can see the left side 'Signal Path setup' - 'Input Configuration' - 'Connection : Analog Unbalanced' Unbalanced = RCA XLR and modes Brand New Yamaha RX-A8A Non GNDed Opti 0 dBFS IN Short Latency (default) STRAIGHT 0 dB Front L R XLR Pre OUT SINAD 22.4k.PNG Brand New Yamaha RX-A8A GNDed...
  8. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

This is RCA out! Brand New Yamaha RX-A8A Non GNDed Opti 0 dBFS IN Short Latency (default) STRAIGHT 0 dB Front L R RCA Pre OUT SINAD 22.4k -> Brand New Yamaha RX-A8A : 3rd sample, after 1st one(fried) and 2nd one(=repaired 1st one)) Non GNDed : No ground connection, so we can see the loop on...
  9. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

That's Ap Out - Ap In with filters, load, cables. Not A8A's! In the process of testing the A8As, I became aware of the effect of the surrounding environment on the analyzer. I thought It was self bullet proof and immune for things like that. I thought It was self bulletproof and immune for...
  10. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

Hard to answer. It is the same that they want to provide information, so do I, but it is difficult to say that they are mutually direct comparable. It would be nice to see wide trends with large tolerance. Since this was done with different measuring instruments and under measurement...
  11. thin bLue

Sorry for delay. ALL is good at this moment. I went to the hospital again last Sunday, took a new medicine, but I'm getting better. I saw a lot of questions about power quality being raised, and we needed some time to figure out how to address them without legal/electrical safety concerns...
  12. thin bLue

I'm in progress with Multimeter, Ch1 was nothing different with all gain as before, Ch2 Med shows increasing DC offset. test time starts to go loooooong. I need to see stabilising after turn off too, so at least +20min will be spent after dc offset stops increasing. So please wait a bit(?) more...
  13. thin bLue

The only thing I can say is matter of time.. maybe.
  14. thin bLue

Yamaha RX-A8A Review

Actually, in this time, I was going to try something like that. But... I was burnt out...Physically, I am on various medications, including antibiotics now. I'll try some after I rrecover!
  15. thin bLue

I think still some possibilities when I do exactly same process, but there are still some possibilities PSU do stand. So Important thing is doing new test with careful settings!
Top Bottom