Recent content by thibodeaux

1. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

I was asking because I was curious whether adding support for Amazon Music was possible.
  2. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Is this your work Ralph?
  3. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Anyone catch a screenshot of the latest firmware update (4.6.510763)? I inadvertently clicked off before I read what it said, and it's not listed on the website yet... I'm curious what was released this time.
  4. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Thank you sir!
  5. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Can you provide more details on this chrome extension?
  6. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

I've had a very similar experience several times with AM and WIIM - WIIM update causes decreased reliability and usability for several days/weeks (since last update), then all the sudden the issues seem to resolve themselves. I assume this is an Amazon issue.
  7. thibodeaux

WiiM Pro Streamer

Assume that's why it's not just included in every package. If you don't need it, you don't need it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  8. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

It's working now - oddly enough without anything changing. We'll see if it lasts I guess.
  9. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yeah, they really have a lot of improving to do to catch up to the functionality and features of Spotify!
  10. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Hmm... I still can't get it working. Hopefully it'll straighten itself out soon - I really prefer streaming directly from the Amazon Music app!
  11. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Amazon Music app update (Android) has broken streaming from the app to WIIM :facepalm: Yesterday my Amazon Music app was updated to version 22.14.3 OTA (#140314), which has rendered it unable to connect to the WIIM. I've tried several steps to get it working again to no avail, including...
  12. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Spotify HiFi coming soon I've seen several other posts confirming the information in the above post - Google is your friend
  13. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

It should be as good or better quality.
  14. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

My system isn't necessarily "top of the line" but it's decent enough to my ears - The WIIM feeds my SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKII, which goes to my Bottlehead Moreplay, to a Hafler DH-500 that drives a pair of PSB Stratus Gold(i)s. Like I said, maybe my stuff just can't resolve the difference, or...
  15. thibodeaux

WiiM Mini Streamer

Maybe my ears just aren't as refined as yours, or my system isn't resolving enough, but I just subscribed to Qobuz to see if I could tell a difference, listened to a dozen+ songs 1-1 Amazon vs Qobuz, and noticed absolutely zero difference. Neither service sounded "flat" or exhibited any...
Top Bottom