Recent content by theywantmysoul

1. T

DAC Pairing for Moondrop Aria and Tygr 300

Thanks for your reply Dunring. I wonder if I use a 3.5 to 4.4 mm adapter for Tygr, will there be any difference in sound quality. And maybe it wont be of any help to use a 4.4mm cable for Aria. I meant I use Custom ROM on my Pixel 4a. I don't use Google Play Store, so buying an app is not...
  2. T

DAC Pairing for Moondrop Aria and Tygr 300

Hello everyone, I use Apple USB C Dongle (EU version) on Pixel 4a to run - Moondrop Aria (the old version with black color) Sensitivity: 122dB/Vrms (@1kHz) Impedance: 32Ω士15% (@1kHz) Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 Nominal impedance: 32 Ω Nominal SPL: 96 dB @ 1 mW @ 500 Hz T.H.D.: < 0,2% @ 1 mW @...
  3. T

Another budget Amp recommendation for Dali Spektor 1

Oh ok, will do. Thank you for so many kind suggestions.
  4. T

Headphone out, sub out is a plus, and I will be connecting with laptop, phone and pi.
  5. T

Thank you. Although Amir said it's "fine", other guys mentioned about it's weakness in lows and bass. However, I will look up more in detail.
  6. T

Thanks for your suggestion, and apologies. For some reason I am not getting the option to edit my OP. I want to strike out the Sony and Yamaha amp from the list. They are there because in the beginning I wasn't sure if I can compromise on price or space. But later on I decided to stick to amps...
  7. T

Yea, saw this and his video as well. I think Loxjie A30 is better because of the presence of Headphone out. And also many people had issues with DA-9.
  8. T

Thanks for this suggestion. It looks nice and compact. Unfortunately there are no deals in secondhand. Also, Teac AI-301DA-X and Yamaha WXA-50 are similarly priced here.
  9. T

Will try to do! It is also around ~305 USD. Due to recent surge in covid cases, avoiding to go out these days.
  10. T

Oh, sorry about that. Wasn't aware of this. But I only used it to abbreviate made in China products, also I borrowed this from many other audiophile forums. Thanks for pointing it out. Will not repeat it in the future here.
  11. T

Thanks for so many recommendations! I think the more I spend, the less compromise I want to make. Topping PA3, Audiophonis MOS-120, Aiyima A08 and D05, all don't have Headphone out. Even the DA-9. Plus I read some issues with quality control with Da-9 and also Loxjie A30. Kinda makes me...
  12. T

Denon PMA 600NE is almost 400 USD. Not in Budget.
Top Bottom