Recent content by Thesoundof

1. Thesoundof

Bluesound Powernode N330

Using PC for gaming and as a multimedia device and sometimes it’s just more convenient to use it to stream music than the smart phone even though streaming is almost sufficient for all types of music playback. It would be nice to have actual measurements of what source gives the best result out...
  2. Thesoundof

Bluesound Powernode N330

ATM.trialing the Bluesound Powernode N330 and as a consequence dropped into armirm's thread of the Bluesound NODE "2021" and came to wonder if the DAC in the N330 performs as flawed as in the Node, since both consist of PCM5343 I assume it would be the case. Can someone test the performance of...
  3. Thesoundof

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Many is reporting issues installing the new firmware, so do I. Does anyone know a fix for this issue? SW 1.4 HW 1.2 2019 -07-28 XMOS USB DAC DRIVER stuck on v 1.05 Getting max 24, bit 384000 Hz in windows settings XMOS mean sample rate of an MQA file is 44100 Hz There is no difference...
  4. Thesoundof

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

I’ve had the M500 for about a month now and until just a few days ago I also experienced various similar problems as many report in the forum of an subtile popping sound in between tracks and on various occasions in tracks or changing track. This really made me believe the DAC was faulty as I...
Top Bottom