Recent content by TheSacredSoul

1. T

KEF Q150 or Dali Oberon 1

Both are available new for about the same price locally (650 SGD). Which would be a better speaker for a nearfield desktop setup. Source will be PC to xDuoo XA-10 DAC to SMSL SA300 AMP to speakers. Primarily for music usage.
  2. T

Budget Mini Amp for Dali Oberon 1

I went with the SMSL SA300 after the good reviews. Within budget too.
  3. T

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Sorry I'm a noob in this but wouldn't a 48 volt/3 amp PSU give lesser power than a 32 volt/5 amp PSU?
  4. T

Thanks for the reply! The ICEpower 50ASX2 has 2 x 50W. It will be enough for these speakers?
  5. T

Some specs of the passive speakers : Sensitivity: 86dB Nominal Impedance: 6ohms Maximum SPL: 106dB Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 100W The source will be a Windows PC connected to a xDuoo XA-10 headphone amp/DAC. The main requirement is that it has to be small. Don't have much space left...
  6. T

New Release : xDuoo XA-10 Balanced DAC & AMP

I know the HEDDphone requires heavy power. The XA10 is 4W at 32 ohms. Not sure if that would be enough. You might be better off with the Magnius. Only reason I didn't go Schiit is the insane shipping prices ( 70USD!). Which is why when the XA10 released I snagged it right up. As for the SMSL...
  7. T

Just received it. Really couldn't be happier. Setup was a breeze, no driver issue whatsoever. I'm no audiophile but I love the sound coming from this thing. Drives the Arya with authority. Everything comes through with great detail. Only think I dislike is that it doesn't auto-mute the RCA outs...
  8. T

https://www.xduoo.net/product/xa-10/ Seems interesting. Hope we get a review soon!
  9. T

Schiit Asgard 3 Headphone Amp & DAC Review

Was looking at Jot2 with the built in dac chip to save some cash but looks like that's a no go because of performance.
  10. T

JDS Labs Atom DAC Review

Anyone have problems with USB randomly disconnecting? Even though everything is connected as it should be, my PC suddenly fails to detect the DAC and I will have to reboot. And even then, it will not detect it until I either turn off the power for the DAC and switch it back on or change USB...
  11. T

Budget Balanced DAC to Pair With SMSL SH-9?

Preferably a Chinese brand as I am planning to get it all from ShenzhenAudio. I really like the SH-9 and thought the DAC to pair with it, the SU-9 will be priced similarly. But its a whooping USD$460, a whole USD$170 more than the SH-9. So I am looking for something in the USD$200-$250 category...
  12. T

Tube Amp worth it with Arya?

TA30 certainly looks to be really good. 2 issues I have is the price and more importantly, the lack of a balanced out. I already invested in a balanced cable for the Arya and ideally, I'd love to use a balanced out.
  13. T

It's also using the 4493 chip instead of 4490.
  14. T

You might be on to something. Looking at the Xduoo TA-10/TA-10R. Might go with one of these. Waiting on reviews for the 10R.
Top Bottom