Recent content by TheHighContemplator

1. TheHighContemplator

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I'm in. Let's not let Tekton pull what Bose did decades ago.
  2. TheHighContemplator

Polk ES60 Tower Speaker Review

I really appreciate the compression sweep up to 105db. Cheers, Amir!
  3. TheHighContemplator

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

@staticV3 , Cheers for the quick response. This community is great.
  4. TheHighContemplator

Got mine today. I was impressed with the packaging job for shipping. Very little chance of damaging the unit outside of intentionally trying to do so. Sounds great, as in the signal is clean and there is plenty of power for my Aeon Closed X via 4.4mm (for now). No issues with Linux...
  5. TheHighContemplator

Just placed my order for one of these bad boys. Looking forward to running it with my Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X. I'm sure this will be fine with Linux. If not, could someone let me know?
  6. TheHighContemplator

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

Average per day is about 3-4 hours, with weekends getting more time. Mind you, I do workout with them on, so this is not the fault of Dan Clark.
  7. TheHighContemplator

I was cracking up when I read Amir's post on the specifications, knowing he just copied and pasted what was published.
  8. TheHighContemplator

Oh boy... I currently own the Drop Closed X (2 years now), and really love them, especially EQ'd to the Harman Curve (thanks @Robbo99999 ). The earpads are wearing out, though. Looks like these will be my next purchase in mid to late 2024. Cheers for another home run, @Dan Clark . I don't see...
  9. TheHighContemplator

Denon PMA-600NE Integrated Amplifier Review

Unreal how poorly most major brands measure.
  10. TheHighContemplator

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Very nice work. Do you have the build documented somewhere I can read or watch?
  11. TheHighContemplator

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Incredible effort and results from the hard work. Cheers! Makes me think the KH 750 + KH 310A combo would be a perfect for a medium sized room for music listening. I've been very interested in the L26RO4Y driver for a long time, with it being used in the Linkwitz open baffle speakers and the...
  12. TheHighContemplator

Moondrop LAN Review

Cheers for the work you put into reviewing these. Might pick up a set and try them out.
  13. TheHighContemplator

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

Perfect! Thank you both very much. I'll be going with a Hart cable. Cheers lads.
  14. TheHighContemplator

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

Does anyone know of a good quality, meaning durable, 3m (10ft) balanced (XLR) cable for these headphones, that's reasonably priced? Dan Clark's offerings are just too much.
Top Bottom