Recent content by thegeton

1. thegeton

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

Cybershaft, the name alone says it all: CYBER cy·ber, adjective Relating to or characteristic of the culture of computers, information technology, and virtual reality. "The cyber age." SHAFT /SHaft/, verb Treat (someone) harshly or unfairly. "I suppose she'll get a lawyer and I'll get...
  2. thegeton

A Call For Humor!

3. thegeton

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

Along with your entire setup, what I especially like is the head strap at the top of your chair. Is that to hold you in place during high volume listening sessions?
  4. thegeton

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

Interwebs >> Nuc10 >> RME ADI-2 DAC FS >> Buckeye Amps NC252MP >> KEF Q150 (+ Klipsch Sub-8) I use a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones when my wife needs me to run in silent mode...
  5. thegeton

Extreme Snake Oil

How much oil do you think could be harvested from just one of these snakes?
  6. thegeton

Excuse me while I kiss this guy......what is a mondegreen?

I always thought it was "pumped a lot of 'tane" (octane)
  7. thegeton

Or my other favorite from a friend of a friend: In Billy Idol's "Flesh for Fantasy," that guy thought the chorus was, "Fresh! Fresh fish from the sea!"
  8. thegeton

Johnny Cash covering "Hurt" - What have I become, my Swedish friend?
  9. thegeton

Easy to operate streamer

Where do I order one? ;)
  10. thegeton

Old CD's on New Hardware

And then back up your critical NAS files to a secure cloud storage solution.
  11. thegeton

Do not choose speakers by reading reviews

Too bad that's not an @Buckeye Amps unit on top...
  12. thegeton

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

Just noticed that we're on post #328 so apparently we're not "Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate" anytime soon...
  13. thegeton

You can get a refurb on eBay for $12.5k...
  14. thegeton

We have a very nice Putzeys shrine in the front/center of our media room, which we worship on a regular basis...
  15. thegeton

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Hah! I knew at least one of you would take exception to the cables. Of course they do nothing to the sound. They just look cool; like you, I enjoy the aesthetic.
Top Bottom