Recent content by TheBatsEar

1. TheBatsEar

Furutech NCF Clear Line Review (AC Optimizer)

THEN WHO WAS IN THE COFFIN! Was it Spock? I need to watch these movies again.
  2. TheBatsEar

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Collect 10 documented cases where this led to damage of property. In other words: sometimes we suffer more in our minds than reality.
  3. TheBatsEar

You control it at the source or use a pre amplifier. I for one use a MiniDSP Flex, it has a volume knob and a remote, acting as a pre amplifier for all connected sources (TV, CD, Computer). I also have a Wiim Pro Plus that can do the same. I had a Topping E30 that could do volume as well...
  4. TheBatsEar

Furutech NCF Clear Line Review (AC Optimizer)

On that note, here is a Vulcan with a tear rolling down her face, because why not. Happened during the burial in space for Lieutenant Saavik: Vulcans aren't what they used to be.
  5. TheBatsEar

Right. They are the only company i know, that actually listens to their customers, and gives them exactly what they desire, whithin a sensible timeframe. If this is disrupting a market, i want to see more of it. :cool: Welcome to ASR :) I'm not an expert, but people use them to change noise...
  6. TheBatsEar

Don't buy it if you don't like it. I for one will buy them on Amazon eventually, unless the beta testers have problems. :cool: What does that even mean? Except the ability to use them more than a meter or so apart from another. What else do you know about the Fosi V3 Mono Plus? :p
  7. TheBatsEar

Some said they wanted more amps to have some extra power. Note that Amir testet with the 5A power supply. In my opinion it should be enough, unless you expect to constantly be on the edge of it's power delivery capability.
  8. TheBatsEar

Me too. Also Kickstarter told me three times i couldn't register because the email register link was expired. :facepalm:
  9. TheBatsEar

The way i see it: GaN is smaller, this is mainly why it was developed. It might run cooler, because of slightly higher efficiency than regular switching supplies and far higher switching frequency. It has no impact on fidelity. It costs more. If you buy it, your hifi buddies will say "Ohh, GaN...
  10. TheBatsEar

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Welcome to ASR and welcome to the hobby, i guess. Shame. But hidden-audio.de comes with such offers every few month. Maybe you look for a service online that sends you a message when their site about the speakers changes? If you have the guts to buy used, try Hifishark, maybe you get lucky...
  11. TheBatsEar

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Welcome back. :cool:
  12. TheBatsEar

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Cheers. And cheers to the guys that made the screenshots. And cheers to the guy that reuploaded Tektons videos. It's all very unlikely and i wouldn't have believed any of it without proof.
  13. TheBatsEar

Genelec G2 (8020) measurements

Can't find the measurements just yet, but it's improved on account of the slightly larger midbase driver area, but by no means is it perfect. I think in terms of fidelity the 8030 are the king, but to me size is important too so i made my choice for the 8020D (they where cheaper than the G2...
  14. TheBatsEar

I doubt you will be able to sell a Stereo V3 without power supply for a fair price. I for one will get a pair of the V3 Mono, but keep my V3 Stereo. Creeping towards a 6 channel setup, one chipamp-iteration at a time. :cool: Power supplies are about voltage and amperes only. If two power...
  15. TheBatsEar

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

Sweet. Further up are links to a Python tool to change some values, if you are up to it and the values you need are supported. I personally would call Neumann and ask if you need the MA1 to install their software. Nice listening space you have there :cool:
Top Bottom