Recent content by the0bs3rv3r

1. T

Second hand IEMs — how to check if they are not damaged?

The thing is -- the foam inserts are glued in, i didnt risk removing them.
  2. T

What electronic audio products you want tested most

I am very curious about angry audio chameleon stuff, specifically, their livestream level normalizer Chameleon C4, especially what hardware is used to build such a machine.
  3. T

Second hand IEMs — how to check if they are not damaged?

I've purchased IER-M9. Blind purchase, and the sound they output is "weird" on any source. Before that I've owned Moondrop Blessing 2, and they sounded much closer to my dynamic headphones. Now I'm wondering if something's wrong with the headphones I got (some form of internal damage), but i...
  4. T

New (2021) RME Fireface UCX II

So I’ve been able to measure top plate’s temp of my device when it sits on top of my DAC. I see temps (using a contactless thermometer) in range from 40.1° C to 41.5° C, while bottom plate is hotter it is beyond the measure range of my thermometer. Does it look abnormal @MC_RME ?
  5. T

New (2021) RME Fireface UCX II

Mine gets significantly hotter than ADI-2 DAC fs v.2, I cannot measure, but subjectively it is 3 times hotter than the DAC with the included rubber legs attached. Should I be worried? Can anyone confirm the same happening to their unit?
  6. T

Need help choosing the right setup

Thanks for the info, good to know! Would just babyface be enough as a DAC for music?
  7. T

Thanks, I've watched almost all Krause's recent and relevant videos prior to creating the post. I want something robust, with good support and of descent quality not exceeding $2K budget.
  8. T

I'm getting an audio interface to use a proper mic with a computer/iPad mainly for comms and voice recording. Xduoo - no, no official distributors.
  9. T

Hi, I'd like to improve my listening and communication experience. Current setup consists of Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ mic and Sennheiser HD 660 S (which replaced my old Audio-Technica ATH-W1000 headphones I'm tired listening to after many years). These are connected to a computer, and I always...
Top Bottom