Recent content by EAXAE

1. E

Kali Audio WS 12 Version 2 low output.. Help a n00b Please (musician not audiophile here)

Undoubtedly! Just to be sure, have you checked all the volume contols in your system? Player, OS, audio interface etc.?
  2. E

Genelec 8351B Review (Studio Monitor)

Now that's makes 8351 a no go!
  3. E

New Leak Sandwich 150 and 250 speakers

They are looking as they were designed twenty years ago. Wharferdale Linton, for example, is a similar concept, yet looks quite fresh, not dated. 11" woofer is good news though.
  4. E

Listening by Proxy!

Those aren't Mantas but SBS.1s. Mantas are much more menacing and considerable!
  5. E

Best budget studio monitors 6.5-8 inch at up to $1K a pair?

Neither, cause our dear @Pearljam5000 won't buy any monitors whatsoever, especially if they don't feature aluminum enclosure, beryllium tweeters and francium woofers. Just kidding, of course :)
  6. E

ATC speakers / Monitors

Not that I was ever considering buying any ATC product, but now it's out of the question. I understand the pricing above stricktly as the company sells nice finished boxes which happen to be subwoofers as a bonus.
  7. E

Genelec 8x3x stands, are they worth it?

I'm using Millenium Desktop Monitor Mount DM1 (Thomann sells them $50 per pair) for my 8030C. They are height adjustable and don't require any table space, which is a heavy selling point to me. Angle is not adjustable and there aren't any cable management holes though. It took some tinkering to...
  8. E

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

If not for the amplifier in the bottom center of the photo, I would've thought it's a compact desktop multimedia speakers. Apparently, not at all
  9. E

What Speakers Would You Like Amir To Measure Next?

Well, any at this point. Missing times when reviews were coming one after another. Hope Amir's well and haven't lost his enthusiuasm :)
  10. E

New Magico M7 speakers

Now we're cooking with gas!
  11. E

New mysterious Genelec monitors

Big Dutch & Dutch would be my bet.
  12. E

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

Couldn't agree more! S360 at 30 kg per piece would do, I guess :)
  13. E

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

Well, mine Genelecs appeared to be not as indestructible as I thought. My cats have pushed one of them from my desktop (twice, actually). At first I was surprised — no visual damage whatsoever. Then, after some time, I've discovered that there are some mechanical distortions in this monitor...
  14. E

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Solution: USB controller (part number XU208-128-TQ64-C10) is dead, you'll have to replace it. The repair costed me about $50.
Top Bottom