Recent content by The Moog

1. The Moog

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

@mirror88 Any news on the next firmware update, even a beta release? I have seen no news since the beginning of March, when it was suggested that an update was a month away.
  2. The Moog

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

It's a beta, so there won't likely be an official change log. I think they only publish them for full releases.
  3. The Moog

Digital Room Correction Noob

I would be interested to hear your experiance if you manage to get it working, especially if you can set it up to do per-player room correction to each Squeezebox device from an LMS install on a something like a Pi 4.
  4. The Moog

@sparkyuk, I did a bit of research and although it seems like all of the various components to do this are out there, I haven't found a neat way of achieving this while still keeping my family-friendly Touch players. If I could build or buy a box with a single board computer that could take USB...
  5. The Moog

@somebodyelse, I guess not knowing my way around Linux, to me the fact that no-one has assembled them neatly together is functionally the same! I had assumed that there would be no benefit to running your room correction at the native resolution, and that upsampling to the maximum resolution...
  6. The Moog

So it looks like the compute power is there with these single board computers to do the job; I am only looking to run two channels of 24/192 room correction with ~65k taps and no digital XO right now (digi XO does sound really interesting, but would require a little more planning and investment...
  7. The Moog

Thanks for the input somebodyelse, It is somewhat infuriating that all of the pieces of the puzzle look to be out there, but none of them seem to fit nicely together! I had assumed that I would be dealing with a fixed sample rate set to 24/192 to do all of the processing, that anything below...
  8. The Moog

Hi QMuse, Thanks QMuse, I guess the family are used to using the Squeezeboxes, so swapping that out for something else might face a bit of, erm, resistance. I was hoping for something 'invisible' that I could plug in between the source and the DAC. Can anyone tell me what the BruteFIR Volumio...
  9. The Moog

Hi all, After reading about the benefits of digital room correction (DRC) I have become interested in learning a little more about it before having a go at applying it to my stereo setups. There are so many options out there that before disappearing down the rabbit hole and selecting something...
Top Bottom