Recent content by Thalis

1. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

pity I do not use Linux anymore... could be fun to try out.
  2. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

thanks @MRC01 and @staticV3 ... will definitely try this out and I am running Windows 7.
  3. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

Well... if this is the case then FLAC it is. Thank you.
  4. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

Thanks guys for the replied but I guess my only concern is would lossy be more lossy if I convert to say AAC after recording. And that it retains gapless playback.
  5. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

so this would preserve the sample rate of the music from the video?
  6. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

I have never used any downloading software and i am more familiar with Audacity... have always used it to record stuff.
  7. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

Not sure if this question has been asked before. I am planning to record music from Youtube... especially obscure music that I cannot find in Spotify or Tidal. Will be using Audacity set to record from the Fiio E10k Loopback. The Windows output is set to 100% and 24/44.1 and will be turning off...
  8. Thalis

What IEMs do you own?

Samsung-AKG EO-IG955 Bought these ages ago. Made in Vietnam... sounded really terrible... heavily EQ'd to tame the highs and muddy bass. Used Oratory1990's Harman curve as a base to start. Now they sound ok.... quite neutral to my ears with some amount of detail. Still sound a tad compressed...
  9. Thalis

Recommend Headphones for Teenager

I got my daughter the Sony MDR-ZX110AP... the version with an inline mic so she can use it for calls. Not too sure about durability but so far so good. She also uses it when she goes out so i guess she doesn't mind that its not exactly like her IEMs.
  10. Thalis

What are we listening to right now..

Nice guys from Manchester... glad I discovered them
  11. Thalis

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Refer to page 1 of this thread.... Amir posted a graph concerning the filters.
  12. Thalis

Problems with Spotify and streamers on WiFi suddenly started

I had a similar problem but the opposite. The Spotify client in Win 7 could not see Spotify Connect in moOde using LAN. I had to resort to wifi. Solved the problem by doing a clean uninstall and install of the Client. But I still have to restart Spotify Connect in moOde from time to time.
  13. Thalis

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

Has anyone tried DCCToolbox? I am trying to figure out how to export a curve to AutoEQ/Wavelet. Or should I ask this someplace else?
Top Bottom