Recent content by thaddeussmith

1. T

FS: ESS AMT-1 Large drivers

Approximately four years old, pulled fully working from a franken-scala project I threw together and am now dismantling to pursue other things. Qty 4 drivers total, will sell in pairs and will be shipped with original OEM boxes/packaging. Currently selling from ESS for $250/each, I'm selling...
  2. T

"ESSentielle" DIY Floor Speakers with ESS Heil AMT3, based on MHP project.

Yup, I'm running a Yamaha SP2060 for my crossover and EQ, and standing on the shoulders of some other over at the Klipsch forum who came up with this combo's potential. Stacked and with the wing "horns" they can be crossed at about 450Hz without any concern, especially when paired with the...
  3. T

"ESSentielle" DIY Floor Speakers with ESS Heil AMT3, based on MHP project.

Lots of ways to play with this driver, which is super cool. mine are stacked and wired in series, with some custom "wings" so I can cross them over with bass bins from a pair of La Scalas I've modified. Danley TH-SPUD clones in the background. running all as 3-way stereo. (everything needs a...
  4. T

SOLD: MiniDSP SHD Studio

Purchased here and works great, updated to the latest firmware. Bought this for a specific use case, which has since changed. Includes all accessories but lacks the original box. All miniDSP and dirac licenses transferable once the device is received and SN provided to miniDSP support. Will...
  5. T

Found [US]: Minidsp Flex or SHD

I have an SHD Studio. Will send PM.
  6. T

Do you like AMT tweeters?

I like my AMT's.
  7. T

FS: miniDSP SHD Studio - $650 obo

Closing the loop - received promptly and exactly as described.
  8. T

SPL Phonitor X Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Same. I ended up getting a gently used benchmark dac2 dx, saving some cash and potential heartache.
  9. T

SPL Phonitor X Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Any update on this? I was just about to buy a "factory refurbished" Phonitor X or Phonitor 2 (sans DAC) from them when I came across this recent conversation.
Top Bottom