Recent content by Teletha

1. Teletha

X4700H + nvidia shield: Weird Clicking noise when playing True HD and dts-hd after 1-2 hours

I have this extremely weird issue which i can't find any info on, i might be searching with the wrong terms maybe. But i have a new denon receiver the X4700h along with a 5.1 klipsch speaker set. Using the Nvidia shield pro with Plex (also tried with VLC same issues) I have only noticed this...
  2. Teletha

Is my SPL-150 broken?

OH I FOUND THE PROBLEM something got sucked in to the port. Hoooow!? Maybe the kids have been playing around it...
  3. Teletha

Is my SPL-150 broken?

the gain is currently at 10-11 o'clock.
  4. Teletha

Is my SPL-150 broken?

i made my own tones via audacity from 18-30Hz and it sounded bad through all of those freq. im opening a warranty claim. what is the point of the 120hz LFE cutoff if it already is low passing at 80hz?
  5. Teletha

Is my SPL-150 broken?

Hey! I don't know what has happened but my Klipsch SPL-150 sounds very strange in lower Hz. I set it up as what my Denon AVR x4700H said with gain etc. I filmed it playing a sound clip that goes from 20hz to 45hz. and after about 32hz it stops sounding like a piece of paper is in front of it. I...
  6. Teletha

Choosing between Denon X8500H, X6700H, X4700H and X3700H AVRs

To be sure I would contact denon if anyone knows their units best it should be them. If you don't need 2.1 then you don't need to worry since only the 2.1 devices are affected.
  7. Teletha

there is no fix for the unit itself other than the free box u can get via warranty at denon. not sure on the specs on the box yet. So i dont know if it will passthrough dts-hd and stuff like that. But it is mostly for gaming so it will do the 4k 120hz and 8k 60hz. but since there only is 1 8k...
  8. Teletha

im not sure if i know exactly what you mean do i use the tv or the avr as mirror source. To mirror a display you need to have a source first which means i still would have to connect the tv to the pc since my other displays are 1080p and 1440p. This makes me lose another hdmi on the gpu which i...
  9. Teletha

Hey! Im new to AVRs and such, and im trying to find a AVR from Denon with hdmi 2.1 to go with my 5.1.2 Klipsch setup The HDMI 2.1 Chip bug - Do we know if this is present on all the Denon's this year? Is there a fix yet? Should i wait? Since i do want a avr to give 4k@120 passthrough. I'am...
Top Bottom