Teeter's latest activity

• Teeter
    Teeter replied to the thread klipsch R-40 m.
    I am not into music listening. Only movies. As budget type speakers, they should sound okay for music.
  • Teeter
    Try pointing them straight out in to the room. It might produce more equalization and somewhat reduce any tweeter harshness to the...
  • Teeter
    @Sal1950 Movie sound tracks sound just fine to my 80 year old ears. Center channel has to have more Treble. More horn speakers are my...
  • Teeter
    I do not like speakers that are more Neutral sounding. I am a movie person, needing dynamic sounding speakers with clarity. Yet, the...
  • Teeter
    You should be just fine listening at a 3 meter distance. Point the speakers straight out into the room or perhaps a little outward into...
  • Teeter
    Teeter reacted to MZKM's post in the thread ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Speaker Review with Like Like.
    It seems the upgrade cost (it’s DIY mind you) is $345?! That‘s about $700 + your time if you bought these at MSRP. I would just get a...
  • Teeter
    You might want to go back to your previous speakers and put the Elac's on Craigs list. These ELAC's may not be right for your NEAR...
Top Bottom