Recent content by taserface

1. T

Revisiting Room EQ options in 2022 (2.2 setup)

:) -- unfortunately, I have the older PT-100 and not the PT-1. PT-100 doesn't have the xover output, so unfortunately, no prizes can be awarded yet ;). (the pre would be the easiest for me to part with, though...)
  2. T

Ahh, yeah, I recognize the UI from Equalizer APO and something along those lines was required for it to work outside foobar, OS wide. I did go down that path and I forget where I ditched that, but IIRC, there was some charge for like $99 involved somewhere in that workflow (from the plugin, not...
  3. T

Thanks for the reply. I am definitely out of touch, but I'm not entirely new here... lurking off and on for 4-5 years (I've referred to many reviews from amirm over the years, etc). I haven't A/B'd DACs in a few years and have never done it with my current speakers... and perhaps I'm completely...
  4. T

Thanks-I have some built in bias/assumptions from the last time I looked into this and I am guessing this flex version is relatively new, so I am good with any alternative suggestions. More info/options, the better, at this stage. I own the DAC and I know not everyone is a fan of Chord, but I...
  5. T

Hello- Long time lurker, revisiting a topic I haven't looked into in a few years... options for Room EQ (I think I need all digital solution here, given my constraints below). I have a 2.2 stereo setup in a not so friendly room for audio (wood floors, large/uneven/open floorplan, windows on...
Top Bottom