Recent content by TangoDJ

1. T

Have I used too many bass traps ? 100-400Hz decays faster than 500+Hz!

Thank you @FeddyLost for your insightful comments. My current system is much better than what I used to have and when I am listening to music - I am NOT thinking at all about the 50Hz dip etc. :) And I will have to question myself if I can even hear the difference of what measurements are...
  2. T

Front: Two DIY 18" x18" x 10' high in front corners, Two GIK Monster ( 2'x4'x7" deep) behind the subs, 1 GIK 244 (1'x4'x5"deep) behind the Center Right: One DIY 18" x18" x 10' high (effectively) next to bookshelf, Three DIY 18"x12"x 26" high on top the bookshelves One GIK 244 (1'x4'x5"deep) on...
  3. T

Share your in-room measurements?

This Google Drive Link has: The pictures of the room, 3D rendering with measurements and equipment info. The processor (AVM 70 ARC Genesis) calibration details. I ran the REW measurements WITH ARC calibration ON. The "House Curve" settings. I have two rows of seats. The main listening position...
  4. T

Thanks a lot @Hipper for your insights and suggestions. I have put both REW measurements in a zip file in the google drive - hopefully you can read it now. I was asked to look at the "Spectrogram with wavelets" for the LFE and apparently it shows a room mode at 52 Hz. Don't have much room to...
  5. T

Thanks @sam_adams for the heads up. I have remeasured with acoustic timing reference enabled and updated the files in the google drive.
  6. T

Recently I have upgraded the HT/listening room with acoustic treatments. Now, the REW measurements show 100-400Hz region decays faster than the 500+Hz region. Also something strange is happening around 50Hz and 85Hz. The REW experts here - would you mind having a look at the REW measurements...
Top Bottom