Recent content by tanglewire

1. tanglewire

Musical Fidelity MX-DAC Review (Balanced DAC)

You didn't understand Amir's analogy. I feel sorry for you... keep trying!
  2. tanglewire

I don't thins ASR persue SOTA, eventhough amir finds one of those products once in a while. Amir's own words is just open the hood and see what is really inside and if it is in coincidence with marketing promise of the manufacturer. This is beyond if you still want/like the product or not
  3. tanglewire

It makes me wonder: These professional "subjective" reviewers, influencers or whatever they call themself, make actual money out of these poetry. What a world we are living..ignorance is bliss!!
  4. tanglewire

Sennheiser HD 820 Review (headphone)

@Amir HD820 came with FR Certificate. Manufacturer states that this measurement is performed to each particular unit, indicating serial number. This curve differs a lot from the one you got in your own measurments. So I'm wondering, either you got a broken unit to test or that certificate is...
  5. tanglewire

Schiit Vali 2+ Review (Tube Headphone Amp)

indeed, marketing plays key role on that
  6. tanglewire

Chord Hugo M Scaler - Stereophile Review (measurements also)

wrong forum dude.....double check the name of the site.... For audiofools you have many other options out there..
  7. tanglewire

Dan Clark Stealth Headphone Review: Best in the World? (Video)

Amir, you always so skeptical, objective and scientific in your reviews and impresions. I really like you style and independency. However, now with this Stealth, it seems to be you lose your mind and got very hype. Never saw this type of hype in any other of your reviews. Even in great...
Top Bottom