Recent content by Sw!tch

1. S

Review and Measurements of Audioengine D3 DAC & Amp

As @TimW I got this from Massdrop for 65 USD. As @spleaner stated there is even cheaper refurb version on manufacter site but I think that this is viable only for US based customers. Measurements are pleasant suprise. My observations with Sennheiser HD-6xx are similar to amirms. With like...
  2. S

Review and Measurements of Spectra X DAC & Amp

@amirm Thank you for this review. I´m still hoping to see that Audioengine D3 test sometimes soon
  3. S

Review and Measurements of ZorLoo ZuperDAC-S and SMSL IDEA Dac/AMPs

Thanks for the test. I was curious about Zorloo. I´m still hoping that you will add Audioengine D3 in near future to compare with all of them (v2 hopefully).
  4. S

Review and Measurements of Audirect Beam and AQ Dragonfly

I hope you will find it then :D. In 2014 Archimago tested D3 and measurements were quite good. Only thing was that from 93%+ voulme in Windows D3 starts clipping. Below 92% everything was fine. Interesting is that he measured ouput impedance close to 10 ohm (as stated in offical specs at the...
  5. S

Review and Measurements of Audirect Beam and AQ Dragonfly

@amirm Hi Amir, from one older thread I know that you own Audioengine D3. Are you planning to test it sometimes soon? I will get it for xmas so I´m curious how well or bad it stands againts Dragonfly etc. . Thank you for all your hard work.
Top Bottom