Recent content by SunnyRehde

1. S

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Hi, I suppose, the underlined numbers shouldn‘t be identical, right? Frequency response: +/- 4.5dB 46Hz-20kHz ; +/- 4.5dB 80Hz-20kHz
  2. S

FS/EU (Germany): Wiim Pro, Topping E50 DAC, Topping PA5 Amplifier

Hey folks, I'm selling my highend-in-a-nutshell-chain: Wiim Pro Streamer (bought from amazon US in february '23) 140 EUR Topping E50 DAC (amazon DE, december '21) 120 EUR Topping PA5 Amplifier (audiophonics fr, december '21) 150 EUR shipping to continental europe at buyer's expense. All...
  3. S

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

you mean between mini and pro? No, both do a perfect job when working as a streaming client via digital out. I never used them for anything else.
  4. S

Meanwhile I upgraded from WiiM mini to WiiM Pro, mostly because of the clumsy form factor and the possibility to use a better digital connector. My PA5 has not yet suffered from any of the common problems. However, I will probably upgrade to the lately announced PA7 .... just because! ;-)
  5. S

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Shut up and take my money!
  6. S

I use a pair of Sjöfn (the clue). They are, in terms of concept, similar to the standmount speakers from Guru Audio.
  7. S

My experience: WiiM mini (TIDAL Connect) to Topping E50 DAC to Topping PA5 amp to (efficient) speakers make a wonderful budget ‚highend‘ chain. I don‘t miss a thing!
  8. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

I recently reduced my setup to this chain: WiiM Mini (Tidal Connect) -> Topping E50 DAC -> Topping PA5! (plus speakers of course). It's simply jaw-dropping what a high level of performance can be achieved nowadays, investing less than a grand just in the right equipment. Amir's work has...
  9. S

IOTAVX SA3 Integrated Amplifier

The XLR outs are line-level outputs to connect active speakers or a power amplifier for the satellites. These are no speaker-outs!! At least I suppose so......better ask the manual.
  10. S

IOTAVX SA3 Integrated Amplifier

Use this chain: Digital Source -> digital-in of Cambridge DAC -> analog out of Cambridge DAC -> analog in of IOTAVX amp. The IOTAVX's DAC will only be used if you connect into its toslink (or digital coax) input.
  11. S

SOLD - FS: (Europe/Germany) Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3

SOLD Hi, I'm selling a Matrix Mini-i Pro 3 DAC/Streamer/HPA in like-new condition. Roon Ready, fully MQA-compatible, WiFi- and Bluetooth-support. Comes with original box. Lists new for about 1k€ right now. Selling for ---€ plus s&h. Location is Germany. REDUCED TO ----€! See my listing of an...
  12. S

Sold - FS (UK) Hypex Nc122mp (Audiophonics)

nice deal, had one of these as well!
Top Bottom