Recent content by stumper3819

1. S

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

Lol, I have many. I would probably use a Monolith, it does have some dsp, not like a SVS pro tho.
  2. S

Thanks for your reply/help! But ouch(I was envisioning cheap/simple). My sub does have high level connections, would that help having crossover handled by sub?
  3. S

Hi guys, I recently ordered a Martin Logan Unison, mostly for the ARC room correction. I plan to use 2 subs. The manual states I should run the L/R analog out to my sub. I would think I should be able to run 1 cable to each sub. Am I wrong? I suppose I could daisy chain the second sub if needed...
  4. S

Focal Kanta 2 towers or Sopra 1 bookshelves with pair of subs?

As Amir once said, "If you don't use EQ", I don't even know you.;):cool:
  5. S

Revel C12 as lcr

Has anyone tried using Revel centers as LCR, I know they would need subwoofer assistance, but would they give you a large listening window/measure well? Thanks
  6. S

Just plain crazy, or crazy like a fox?

I was on Amazon looking at those, it appears where the exhaust is vented is one reason where the model letters differ. They do look very fancy, I like it!:cool: Do they seem to work well?
  7. S

Exactly, we are definitely on the same page. I also have another Denon, they can get hot. Do you use any type of cooling/usb fans or such? Thanks
  8. S

I was going to cobble together a system in a spare room and had an unused dac. The thought of an all in one box with all the features was very appealing. If one was a good idea, two has got to be better?:facepalm:;):cool:
  9. S

Recently I was in the market for a power amp, a/b, class d, 2-5 channels, how much power, discovered they aren't cheap! Then a light came on, how about an older Denon receiver with xt32 and support for the app? Room correction, streaming, pre outs, decent power, and usually pretty well reviewed...
  10. S

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Amazon has the Polk ES55 towers in white for $211 each, others variants also on sale. I know Amir reviewed the bookshelves favorably. https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Signature-Elite-Tower-Speaker/dp/B09BMXT9MY?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
  11. S

Worth fixing? Adcom Gfa-7500 (pics)

Thanks guys, I'll have to look around. Not many repair shops around anymore. Unfortunately, we live in a disposable world:(:facepalm:
  12. S

Worth fixing? Adcom Gfa-7500 (pics)

Hi guys, I was going to use this old amp for a new setup, decided to take cover off to air dust. Much to my surprise, this is what I found:(. Is it worth fixing? I know next to nothing about these type of issues. Any guidance, opinions, etc would be appreciated. Thanks
  13. S

Emotiva c1+ vs 20 yr old Revel c32

Hi guys, Regardless of fronts, would you prefer the Emotiva or 20 year old Revel in mint condition? Thanks
  14. S

KEF R7 End game for most? Or not

Thanks for the opinions guys. I picked them up today, they had them unwrapped so I could inspect. The port bung, hard floor discs and manual were missing. After my approval, they removed stickers, shined them up and bubble/shrink wrapped. Being finger magnet piano black, I give them a solid...
  15. S

KEF R7 End game for most? Or not

Hi all, A lot of the forum knows KEF is closing out the Rseries for the new metas. I was lucky enough to purchase open box R7 with supposedly minor cosmetic damage for $1000 for the pair. I have until Sunday to pick them up. While I don't actually need another pair of speakers "I'm sure a lot...
Top Bottom