Recent content by sthaus

1. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

Good to hear from you. Thanks for your positive feedback. I haven’t made any payment on the Vincent amp yet, I just had a few sessions listening at a local store and need more time on research, options before purchase it (cooi down time). Many thanks
  2. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

I haven’t order Vincent yet, just visit the local dealer and listen for couple of few sessions … and just thinking about it. MC is a well-known brand and also expensive .. I tried to find an alternative. Thanks for your recommendation
  3. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

I think you have a serious problem! is there anyone can stop it please !
  4. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

Ouch, this is an 33% extra investment from the mid to the entry of high-end tier and further? For all audiophile people, you are all become a merchant soon or later
  5. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

How much extra $$ on your recommendations ? And which one please !
  6. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

Sorry I did not aware this conversion has tickle in your nerve about china products but might seem you tried not to understand what I mentioned above. We all talk about audio equipments didnt we. Can I please not go further about it ! Thanks
  7. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

RME ADI 2 Pro, you meant DAC ? I got all ESS, AKM & R2R already .. hehe no more budget on DAC for now .. I just focus on Amp only !
  8. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

I don’t think we look down on China products but just aware of it as I mentioned earlier .! In fact, Japanese stuff is seems after the quality more than Chinese with the quantity. In addition, most of us know China’s QC is kind of @ss, depends on luck sometimes. An example of my Chinese Amps and...
  9. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

Hard to find 101% audio equipments made without china, japan supplies involve ! Even a tiny screw ! And I’m not sick of it .. but just aware of it due to the quality control issue. Any more recommendations from you guys ! Please share .. much appreciated
  10. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

Hahaha, I'm expecting your reaction. From very beginning, I was ... Meh same .. but after listening to it in few sessions; it got a lustful taste, crunchy munchy grunchy apart from most tube amp but still keep warm sound signature with level of details. lookalike "VU" is nice .. !
  11. S

Vincent SV-237 MKII

Hi all, Is there anyone experience with a German Hybrid amplifier called Vincents SV-237 MK2? Part, a tube class A 10W cross with A/B 150W/8ohm & 250W/4ohm ... seems very attractive looking amp and lustful sound...
  12. S

Recommendation of a AK4499EX-Based DAC?

I'm not totally agreed with whom said they are all the same sound. In fact, not all AKM4499 DACs made equally. Sound will slightly different due to their architecture engineer. However, imagine that the ingredients are the same; but in different chef cook. Beef meats are the same, but taste...
  13. S

Choice Opt Topping LA90d

The design looks nice and clean, the only thing I don't like it that lack of connectivity ports (only 1 XLR). There are 2 Mono blocks in 1 unit and provide only 120W per/8R, even less than 2 mono Topping LA90d (220Wper /8R). According to JSmith, it may not shine my Canton (160W-180W)...
  14. S

Choice Opt Topping LA90d

I got Loxjie D50, Su-1 which is AK4499, 4493 .. thanks
  15. S

Choice Opt Topping LA90d

They look nice Zz many thanks .. I will read check it out
Top Bottom