sthaus's latest activity

• S
    sthaus replied to the thread Vincent SV-237 MKII.
    Good to hear from you. Thanks for your positive feedback. I haven’t made any payment on the Vincent amp yet, I just had a few sessions...
  • S
    sthaus reacted to Drengur's post in the thread Vincent SV-237 MKII with Like Like.
    I've had a couple of Vincent amps (Well, one Vincent, one Sheng-ya). I wouldn't worry about reliability. They were somewhat popular in...
  • S
    I haven’t order Vincent yet, just visit the local dealer and listen for couple of few sessions … and just thinking about it. MC is a...
  • S
    I think you have a serious problem! is there anyone can stop it please !
  • S
    Ouch, this is an 33% extra investment from the mid to the entry of high-end tier and further? For all audiophile people, you are all...
  • S
    sthaus reacted to Pareto Pragmatic's post in the thread Vincent SV-237 MKII with Like Like.
    Looks like a price of $4500 usd to start, and then goes up from there.
  • S
    How much extra $$ on your recommendations ? And which one please !
  • S
    sthaus reacted to mglobe's post in the thread Vincent SV-237 MKII with Like Like.
    If I were to go for a hybrid design like this (I wouldn’t, but I get the allure) I’d spend the extra money to buy one from Mcintosh.
  • S
    Sorry I did not aware this conversion has tickle in your nerve about china products but might seem you tried not to understand what I...
  • S
    RME ADI 2 Pro, you meant DAC ? I got all ESS, AKM & R2R already .. hehe no more budget on DAC for now .. I just focus on Amp only !
  • S
    I don’t think we look down on China products but just aware of it as I mentioned earlier .! In fact, Japanese stuff is seems after the...
  • S
    sthaus reacted to LTig's post in the thread Vincent SV-237 MKII with Like Like.
    Just as info, without implying anything else: AFAIK Vincent is a German brand which imports from/produces in China from the very first...
  • S
    sthaus reacted to Grotti's post in the thread Vincent SV-237 MKII with Like Like.
    I remember having amps of this brand in our store (about 10 - 15 years ago). Nothing special about them despite being subjectively very...
  • S
    Hard to find 101% audio equipments made without china, japan supplies involve ! Even a tiny screw ! And I’m not sick of it .. but just...
  • S
    sthaus reacted to Bleib's post in the thread Vincent SV-237 MKII with Like Like.
    No experience with this Vincent but SV-233 has tremendous power and can make many tired speakers come alive Edit: 233 has similar...
Top Bottom