Recent content by stereoplay

1. stereoplay

Fun with vinyl measurements

1.) In the spec sheet they state a tolerance of +-0.5° 2.) When I adjust crosstalk with the Merolemez the crosstalk with the DIN 45543 record is slightly off.
  2. stereoplay

I made some more measurements with the same method Balle is using. I adjusted the azimuth of my AT33PTG II with the LB-209 rather than with the Merolemez. In my opinion the LB-209 is more accurate (the Merolemez is 1° off?): I had to turn the AT33PTG II 2° Clockwise to achieve the plot above...
  3. stereoplay

Frequency Response Test Records

Any testing done? I'm very curious...
  4. stereoplay

Yes, tried it on 3 different phono stages. For testing I use always a flat amplifier so I have no problems with RIAA equalization. Do you have no problems with your CA TRS-1007?
  5. stereoplay

No, just searched an old measurement (in recent times I use a more accurate gyroscope):
  6. stereoplay

I have two of them, both have a drop in the right channel...
  7. stereoplay

I love this test record, too. It is one of the best.
  8. stereoplay

Introducing the Phono Cartridge Measurement Library

I use the crosspower spectrum function: https://www.ni.com/docs/de-DE/bundle/labwindows-cvi/page/cvi/libref/cvicrosspowerspectrum.htm
  9. stereoplay

Another AT-VM95ML: Some frequency response plots and additional plots to this measurements: CBS STR-100: Technics SFC-TR100: Clearaudio CA-TRS1007: Audio Technica AT-6605 (Resonance@41KHz): FIM vertical: FIM lateral:
  10. stereoplay

Ah, I see it now. I was not aware of that.
  11. stereoplay

Makes it sense to split up the thread? Going through the pages and search for a specific cartridge is time consuming and some more common cartridges are spread all over the thread. Why not split it up in this way (e.g): Denon DL-103 review AT-VM95SH review ... What do you think about my...
  12. stereoplay

You can do exactly what you proposed to do. Here is an example with a very poor AT12XE with new needle. MM-Input stage capacitance 50pF + 70pF cable + 30pF internal wiring. Input resistance is 47k. Adding 27k in series (and after compensation of the 3,9dB loss): Adding 220pF in parallel to...
  13. stereoplay

Phono Cartridge Response Measurement Script

This is what I did: 2nd Harmonics fat and 3rd Harmonics thin lines. I also prefer distortion measurements in % instead of dB...
  14. stereoplay

#define TP1 63662e-6 #define TP2 0.0 #define TZ1 636.6e-6 #define TZ2 0.0
  15. stereoplay

Try this one: (b0 b1 b2 a0 a1 a2) (1.008090e-00 -9.917285e-01 0.000000e+00 1.000000e+00 -9.998364e-01 0.000000e+00) For the inverse switch a and b coefficients. Please tell me if it works now.
Top Bottom