Recent content by Stephen

1. Stephen

A Call For Humor!

This is how wars begin...
  2. Stephen

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

My DAC D6-s also give a 'click' when automaticaly switching resolution. It doesn't occur always. I did not note if some frequencies changes are more prone to others, but my previous Soncoz Dac never had any sound when resolution changed. I guess it's a hardware problem. I am still balanced if I...
  3. Stephen

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Hi Nanook, Thank you for these important informations. But can we totally switch off the blue screen? and Can we bypass the volume? thank you in advance.
  4. Stephen

A Call For Humor!

A splendid auxiliary heater...
  5. Stephen

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Bluesound node does read the files, but in a very basic way. You can't make play lists, add to favorites and is lacking so many options...
  6. Stephen

well.. my music stored on that
  7. Stephen

Is it too much to ask that Bluesound, Cambridge, Yamaha and others HIFI hardware maker make software that allows us to manage our USB files in a pleasant way? If volumio can do it why can't they?
  8. Stephen

I do use bluetooth to stream my USB files with a third party software. The solution is not optimal as I have a big living room with an open kitchen, some electronics are tampering with the bluetooth connection.
  9. Stephen

Yes, rather expensive...
  10. Stephen

To intregrate Qobuz (and some other services) you need to pay a monthly fee. Not acceptable... Still, I could pay something at once, no problem.
  11. Stephen

Yes! and USB file management, but the software is the main problem... it's the stumbling block. I've tried a few streamers and none of them have really good software.
  12. Stephen

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Hi Ipdot, I have other complaints about the USB management: the USB sorting engine is very limited, only quality is available whereas sorting by dates, lengths, least played, most played, etc. would be very useful. The shuffle engine is not efficient: I noticed that I listened too many times to...
  13. Stephen

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Hi Ipdot, This is right and a real problem for me as I use a lot my USB files. Also you can't select some USB tracks to your created playlists, you can only add all USB files to the main play queue.
Top Bottom