Recent content by Stein

1. Stein

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd NFB2 192 DAC

Lets refrain from further diluting the topic please. I don't see why you need to get so riled up over these measurements if you think the products sound good.
  2. Stein

Review and Measurements of Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL

I'm liking this review because of ''Youth''
  3. Stein

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

New KTB in development? https://forum.khadas.com/t/next-generation-tone-board/4199/2
  4. Stein

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Yes, I did. It turned itself off 3 times before it got stuck in standby mode... FOREVER!
  5. Stein

My DX3 Pro is currently being sent to Topping for analysis. I'm curious what they'll discover
  6. Stein

I was using my Aeon Flow Closed; so yes, low impedance.
  7. Stein

I have a dead unit for you, but am not in the US :(
  8. Stein

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I'm getting some Huawei vibes from this one... How necessary are the drivers for the khadas to function as a dac if I may ask?
  9. Stein

You might be right, my DX3 Pro stopped working when it was really hot in my room(30C)
  10. Stein

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Not sure if this counts, but I recently acquired a Sony XBA-N3; and I have to say, it's an amazingly smooth and tonally right-sounding IEM
  11. Stein

Would a LPS pass certification fix these issues? https://www.cui.com/blog/overview-of-limited-power-source-lps-requirements
  12. Stein

Survey:What kind of products do you want in 2019?From S.M.S.L

A nice all in one unit featuring 108+ sinad and great bit linearity on the dac portion, great performance on the amp portion(Within reach of the JDSLabs Atom), digital volume control to avoid channel imbalances, and a remote if possible. If it's priced at 250$, it will be unbeatable
  13. Stein

Those were my initial thoughts as well. I've tested my malfuctioned Topping unit on two computers: My pc and laptop. Both were running the latest version of windows and had shown no improvement.
  14. Stein

Actually, for units that suffer from random shutdowns or can't exit standby mode, this is what Topping suggests:
Top Bottom