Recent content by StefanSweden

1. S

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

Yes, but I realize my setup is modest and I have not yet done any meassuremnts using Umik and REW, so I think it can sound better. Eventully I plan to go with actives since I dont like to tinker with different equipments and make it as minimalism as possible. I really love the look of Buchardt...
  2. S

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

Is the PEQ feature a software thing? Im thinking of Bluesound Powernode which not have a PEQ - could that be fixed via a software update?
  3. S

What limits near field monitors to be used far field?

I guess your prefered way of listen also Plays in? If you have your reclined chair with a glass of red wine you'd want a small dispersion of the sound so it all beams at you both vertical and horizontal? Likewise If you have your speakers in your everyday livingroom, you wouldnt mind a larger...
  4. S

Need advice on floor speakers, budget around 1,500 $

@kaffe in april of 2023 I got my first hifi again in 20 years. Little later I bought my first subwoofer. Leading up to that buy I spent weeks, days and nights trying to figure out which one to buy. I even started a thread about it. With help from this forum I finaly bit the bullet. It was such...
  5. S

Close enough :) Never heard the Lintons, but they seems to be apprechiated by a lot of people! Happy hunting!
  6. S

@kaffe ... Sverige? I have lately read good reviews on the Q Acoustics 5040. No idea how they messure, but perhaps others is a vendor nearby for a listening session, If they fancy you.
  7. S

Buchardt Anniversary 10 Measurements and Review

Thank you for the write-up! Apprechiate all the accompanying texts to each messurements pictures. Helps me to understand better :)
  8. S

ELI5: What gets better with a "better" system? (or is the question wrong?)

Yesterday I read a post by /u/iNetRunner, here is the post This made me question if my expectations if an upgrade was off. I hope this thread could spark a general discussion, but I use my own setup as an contextual example. I have a Powernode Edge (2x40w in 8 ohms) that powers a pair of Dali...
  9. S

Links by @SweetChaos

No speaker recommendations for europeans? Im triggered.
  10. S

Where can I buy revel M106 on earth? :)

In Sweden https://taktoton.com/revel-performa-3-m106.html
  11. S

Sigberg Audio Saranna (fullrange, cardioid active floorstander) development thread

Since @ryanosaur live in a land far far away I can sacrifice my self in his place. Heck, I would drive to Norway and pick them up! (the only demand I have is that IF my wife ask what they cost - say no more than 2500$)
  12. S

Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1 V2 - Review & Measurements by Erin

If they only would come in white! Do we know if their towers messure as good?
  13. S

WiiM Amp discussion

Does anyone know why links dont work from ASR to darko?
  14. S

New product - SMSL AO300

Thank you for clarifying :) I have no experience with the SMSL, unfortunately. The Powernode can low pass the sub and high pass the mains.
  15. S

New product - SMSL AO300

Sorry, I dont quite understand?
Top Bottom