Recent content by Starman963

1. S

Tips for switching from a quality stereo listening to a 5.1 surround sound, always of high quality

Many thanks for your availability and your advice, Beershaun Two more questions: 1) Can I set two different configurations with the denon 3700, the first with the rear and the sub more powerful for the cinema, the second a little less pumped to be able to hear only stereo music in 4 + 1 is it...
  2. S

Tips for switching from a quality stereo listening to a 5.1 surround sound, always of high quality

Thanks for the welcome. From Amir's reviews, I'd love the denon x3700 H. Denon 8500 has many more channels, more power, and audio quality would seem almost on par with the 3700 model. I would like to listen to music and movies in 4.1 or 4.2, without too many speakers. The question is, as I...
  3. S

This may be a fairly original, but expensive solution. I should buy one av receiver, two usher, one subwoofer. But above all, should I give up Neumann active speakers and a good dac? This could be a solution, but much more expensive. I should buy three Usher, 1 or 2 subwoofers, 1 AV Receiver...
  4. S

Good morning everyone. I am new to the forum, although I have been following you for some time with satisfaction. Congratulations to everyone for the service, and the advice you give. I am Italian, so please forgive my English. I mostly listen to liquid music from my imac, all flac files, or...
Top Bottom