Recent content by Starman

1. S

Issues with channels playing (xbox and Marantz 8802a) Atmos or All Channel stereo

I have 2 issues that I have never resolved. I'm running 7.4.2 right now my Marantz amp assign is set to "atmos" with the proper configuration: (I had the same issue when I was only running 7.2) 1) My Xbox One S still wont play the 2 rear channels when listening to music in Atmos a) Xbox is...
  2. S

Marantz 8802a issue with rear right channel

Good idea, I just tested with a typical 6 foot Monoprice RCA and its actually the same, still have to raise the db by 6 on that channel to make it sound equal.
  3. S

Marantz 8802a issue with rear right channel

I recently moved and put my theater back together with some upgrades. I remember having issues with my right rear channel in the old place but figured it was either a blown Polk or cabling may just have been an issue in the walls (I put it in 15 years ago). But in this new space (not as...
  4. S

Outlaw 2200 M-Block Amplifier Review

My current Outlaws: 8 x 2200 Monoblocks (15 years old) 2 x 2200 Monoblocks (2 days old) 1 x 5000 (1 week old) 2 x 650w 12" subs (10 years old forgot model name) (Head is a Marantz 8802a) I Ran a 7.1 setup with the 2200 for 15 years. Tens of thousands of HARD hours mostly to my older large...
Top Bottom