starfly's latest activity

• S
    starfly reacted to Renato's post in the thread DIY Streamer with Like Like.
    My 2 cents... :) I am very happy with the solution below...
  • S
    starfly replied to the thread DIY Streamer.
    Interesting. Looked up the measurements on your site and the dac measures quite well. At a SINAD of ~110db, more than good enough, and...
  • S
    starfly reacted to orchardaudio's post in the thread DIY Streamer with Like Like.
    https://www.electromaker.io/project/view/pecanpi-streamer-ultra-high-performance-audio-music-player
  • S
    https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/audibility-thresholds-of-amp-and-dac-measurements.5734/
  • S
    Sorry for the duplicative thread if this has been asked many times before. I figure it was asked before, but I couldn't quickly find...
  • S
    There are other threads discussing this if you search for them. Flat frequency response of +/- .1 db over the full range and SINAD of...
  • S
    At what SINAD and other metrics can we consider a DAC or Amp audibly transparent? I know we want a well engineered device, but at what...
  • S
    So interestingly, Khadas will be releasing a Tone2 board, which is based on their Tone 2 Pro DAC...
  • S
    Because almost no DAC has trigger functionality. I want whenever I switch on the streamer/dac, my poweramp to also switch on. So I just...
  • S
    Any recommendations for good measuring balanced DAC boards that could be integrated in a streamer build? There seem to be a lot of...
  • S
    Alright, thanks for mentioning this. Looking at Moode, I can probably use CamillaDSP for applying custom filters to correct for my room...
  • S
    starfly reacted to somebodyelse's post in the thread DIY Streamer with Like Like.
    Regarding the Open Source Streamer project thread, my take is that it's dormant because almost all the goals are now met by Moode. There...
  • S
    starfly reacted to somebodyelse's post in the thread DIY Streamer with Like Like.
    I think most of the audio distributions for the Pi include spotify support, and will work with a USB DAC or most of the hat DACs and...
  • S
    starfly reacted to Ear-Wax's post in the thread DIY Streamer with Like Like.
    Check out the Allo Boss 2. I just ordered one yesterday on Amir's recommendation...
  • S
    starfly reacted to ctbarker32's post in the thread DIY Streamer with Like Like.
    Check out my video: Touchscreen Streamer with HiFiBerry OS & DAC for $150. Will do Spotify and more.
Top Bottom