Recent content by srrxr71

1. S

Kef Blade Meta and Genelec discussion

I’d look at that the other way. It’s the only pro system which lets you calibrate and manage 128 loudspeakers. Plug points issue can be solved.
  2. S

Genelec 8341A SAM™ Studio Monitor Review

So you can go only to +3dB if i’m not mistaken in GLM. If you are playing from a PC/Mac you can use software on those. I’m back to +3dB these days +5dB is a bit too much.
  3. S

Is this as good as it gets?

DSP should easily handle that bass hump. It is most effective in the bass range.
  4. S

I would not say just selling everything and going Dutch and Dutch would be a panacea. It really depends on the location of your listening wall to the glass wall. I hung up 4 layers of (maybe overkill) sound proofing felt lined curtains. It’s nice to be able to open them when needed and close...
  5. S

Kef LS60 and Room correction?

The best assumption to make is that the hardware just isn’t ready for it. Even if they offered a sub delay or a few pew bands then the issue will arise about how many pEq bands they offer. Probably better just to use whichever room correction system of your choice. Also probably better to...
  6. S

The only place imho worth measuring is your listening position. That graph is unusual. Almost like you measured only the corners.
  7. S

Sure. I would say the new $4999 price I see makes it all worth it.
  8. S

That’s just not in the feature set of the KEF active product line though.
  9. S

Your Desktop Audio Setup?

It wasn’t much. Very easy to assemble. https://a.co/d/gIJs3ER Edit: 82lbs. But really just lay out a blanket place the top upside down on it and then screw the legs on and it’s done. Then invert. If not you can get someone on Taskrabiit to do it for you.
  10. S

They are great. Fully motorized and they go up and down as you wish. Plenty of cheap ones on Amazon.
  11. S

What would be cool is if you can use the 8330s in a surround setup with just 2+2. Maybe to listen to quad music.
  12. S

That’s pretty much end game in my book.
  13. S

Setup for condo

Sonos or HomePod
  14. S

Why do passive speakers still exist?

These can be helpful: https://a.co/d/6K1D9DF
  15. S

Why do passive speakers still exist?

I just use extensions as needed. Ideally I’d get a second furman for my right monitor. BMW basically died with the F generation. IMHO. They became “German Buicks”
Top Bottom