Recent content by Spojkovic

1. Spojkovic

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

I just want you guys let you know, i am very satisfied with Sundara I love it from day one Im using it with Topping E30 + Topping A50s and im using adjusted Oratory1990 EQ and it sounds the best Other than that, i have Sennheiser HD650, those are really good too, then i have Beyerdynamic DT880...
  2. Spojkovic

Ok, so i should be fine Thank you all for responses
  3. Spojkovic

and what do i need for less sensitive headphones? more current or power or what? and how did you get those Vrms numbers?
  4. Spojkovic

Hey Im thinking about getting these headphones but im not sure if i have enough power to drive them properly. I believe solderdude in this, so if you can reply, it would be awesome. I have Topping E30 DAC and Topping A50s and xDuoo MT-602 amps but im not sure if it will sound good on xDuoo, i...
  5. Spojkovic

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

so balanced cable arrived and i can hear the difference in bass spectrum, when on SE it is weaker, thats the first difference i noticed right away, not mentioning volume of course on balanced, bass is more powerful and more precise or how could i describe it, and maybe overall sound is a bit...
  6. Spojkovic

for me they are very comfortable, the stronger clamp is more preferred for me at least, so all the weight is not on top of my head but it is reduced and of course i love the velour pads, thats why i have Beyers, thats why i got these i hate that fake leather on headphones, it start to crumble...
  7. Spojkovic

so i have my A50s back and i can hear the difference on Sennheiser too, its in vocal range, it sounds like A50 is boosting vocal range and A50s is not A50s sounds a bit better than A50, i feel like A50s delivering equal power in all frequencies and A50 is not, if that makes sense but i heard a...
  8. Spojkovic

im using slightly tuned oratory1990s EQ for HD650 and i was using it for Beyers too and i heard a difference between A50 and A50s at that 5750Hz frequency... this is his EQ for Beyers i had and as i said, with A50s i change that -9db to -6db at 5750Hz and i was trying to change band 9 and 10 too...
  9. Spojkovic

im feeding amp (now its A50) with Topping E30 now so it should give them 2.1 Vrms, at least that is what amir measured on that DAC i will probably have to switch to low gain with A50s on balanced :) i just have to wait for cable delivery and RMA of A50s cant wait for it cuz A50 is boosting...
  10. Spojkovic

and on balanced its double like everything else right? and where are you getting these voltages from? that for example A50 (maybe A50s is the same) has 7V but its hard to tell what i am getting with 2.1 Vrms input, for example in A50 specs it is SE 2x 160mW @ 300Ω, balanced 640mW @ 300Ω, its...
  11. Spojkovic

but is A50 SE output or mainly A50s balanced output enough for HD650 to drive them properly? you are experienced guy solderdude, so you should know and you understand all the numbers and stuff ;) i will be using only A50s, A50 is just a backup amp for me
  12. Spojkovic

is it that the "Vpp" number in amp specs? or what that Vpp means? and another question, is Topping A50s or even Topping A50 enough for these headphones to drive them properly? i will be using them with A50s on balanced output + Topping E30, now im using them with A50 + E30 on SE... volume wise...
  13. Spojkovic

ok, so in case of lower sensitivity, amp has to deliver more mW correct? and what it has to deliver in case of high impedance? for example, Topping A50 and A50s are recommended to max 300ohm headphones but in case of HD650, at around 100hz impedance, it goes up to 480 ohms, does this mean that...
  14. Spojkovic

headphones arrived and first thing i noticed, that i have way much more volume what other factor makes a difference other than impedance? i get way more volume from these (300ohms) than from Beyers (250ohms)... i wonder how it will sound on A50s (A50 is boosting treble a bit compared to A50s)...
  15. Spojkovic

i think i will order this https://oidiosound.co.uk/headphone-cables/sennheiser/hd650/obm-092885 it has good reviews and its not very expensive and i wont be waiting a month or longer for a delivery headphones should arrive so im curious if i would even need that cable and Topping A50 could...
Top Bottom