Recent content by Spinitch

1. S

Apple Beats Fit Pro

Thanks for starting thread. Considering Beats fit Pro due to favorable reports on secure fit while exercising. Other features decent too but a little expensive for weak IPX rating. Rains often where I live. Have Noble Falcon IPX7 , EQ, but they protrude and fall out. Ok for walking but not...
  2. S

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Would be grateful Recommendation for Eq app using Amazon music on iPhone vs Apples mystery presets?
  3. S

For those wanting better base maybe they will follow with a variation model the sub zeros;)
  4. S

“key point about IEMs: everything I talk about and the research relies on proper seal.” Would be grateful for more info on fit especially size. The weight suggests light enough and sits in ear so think not an issue. Size still a question. I prefer smallest! size with foam tips, Shure fit me e.g...
  5. S

Big news coming from Sound United in 2023!

Denon evidently will release in Japan. On tech sites AVR-X3800H:¥181,500/10月下旬. The X3700 was not available in Japan.
  6. S

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

ASR particularly Amir review of Revel M105s helped with confidence in purchasing. SO liked looks and size, me2. They sound and look much better than a sound bar.
  7. S

Will we see Yamaha RX-A8A / A6A review here soon?

Due to Covid-19 in Malaysia Yamaha announced +1 month delay for release in Japan;(
  8. S

GaN Systems Amplifier Eval Board Measurements

Panasonic, Technics: SU-R1000 put GaN in their flagship amp. Along with other tech for a fairly heft $8K, compliments their turntable with phono . The power devices employ high-speed, low-resistant GaN (gallium nitride) which – due to their ultra-short switching rates – contribute to a highly...
  9. S

New Yamaha RX-A4A, 6A, 8A

https://jp.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/av_receivers_amps/rx-a6a/index.html AVENTAGE with XLR balance etc ETA July for the RX-A4A and August for 6A n 8A. Measurements ?
  10. S

Denon Replaces AKM AK4458 DAC IC in X4700H and X6700H

The 3700 or 3xxx range not sold in Japan. Drop to 2700 or jump to 4700, 4500. Disappointing since 3700 offers MultEq xt32 as well as other features in 4700 but not quite as expensive. Guess Denon wants folks to choose up or down for margins maybe leave mid tier to Marantz ? Anyway sucks for...
  11. S

Denon Replaces AKM AK4458 DAC IC in X4700H and X6700H

The TI was an initial rumor in Japan following the announcement by Denon a few weeks ago. テキサス・インスツルメンツPCM5102A. The rumors pulled from PhileWeb and Kakaku, suggests unsubstantiated. Denon indicates on their website replacement will be of equivalent performance as previous. No details on new IC...
  12. S

Yamaha R-N803 Smart Receiver Review

I am also looking for a similar, wifi, streaming pre-main stereo amp usd$1K or less. Not aware of any similar newer successor model from Yamaha. Yamaha does not even feature the R-N803 on its main page, just its best seller R-N602...
  13. S

Starkrimson (BOSC) by Orchardaudio VS Purifi 1ET400A (and EVAL1 or neurochrome board?)

OA - specs suggest with US plug option should work in Japan, East or West? Can swap plug and use in most other countries. US of course. Ext. Power Supply Input Voltage: 90 to 264VAC Ext. Power Supply Input Frequency: 47 to 63Hz
  14. S

Teac AI-301DA-X

New Ap-701 Dual mono power amplifier with fully balanced structure and two custom made Hypex Electronics Ncore power amplifier modules 260 W + 260 W (4Ω) / 170 W + 170 W (8Ω) Almost $3K JPY298k
  15. S

The post in which Darko basically tells anyone who isn't a rich rube to ignore him and audiophilia in general

He gets nice equipment to review, explains features what he likes or dislikes. Limited but not useless. Wish the loud sound affects could be eliminated from his vids, I keep volume low for these peaks but then harder to hear him.
Top Bottom