Recent content by SPFC

1. S

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Very helpful.
  2. S

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Another great review Amir, thank you! Interesting that the Revel F35 has been mentioned by another member. I am thinking about getting tower speakers for a music/HT setup and have considered the F206, the F35 and the JBL Studio 698. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences with...
  3. S

Polk ES60 Tower Speaker Review

Nice review and surprising result. I wonder how these compare to the JBL Studio 698. Even though the JBLs have a higher price, they are still pretty reasonable for relatively large tower speakers. Thank you Amir for all your reviews!
  4. S

Arendal Sound 1961 Tower review (by Erin)

Thanks for pointing that out. I would love to see Amir or Erin measure the F206s to see how they compare. both the 1961 and F35 are much newer designs.
  5. S

Arendal Sound 1961 Tower review (by Erin)

Very impressive and a great option for those in smaller places/apartments. I wonder how these compare to the Revel F206s that retail for almost $4K a pair. Thank you for the review Erin.
  6. S

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

I would like to see Erin measure in wall speakers. There are a lot of people interested for HT and music too. Monoprice/monolith just added new models that are reasonably priced and potentially great performers. Amir reviewed a couple of in walls, but it looks like this is an area where...
  7. S

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

After Amir's recent review, in-wall speakers are getting my attention. Pay for the drivers and not for expensive enclosures. Please review more in-wall speakers!
  8. S

In-wall Speaker Measurements (Monoprice THX-365IW)

Great review Amir. In wall speaker may be in my future.... It will be great to have a few more reviewed as well as Amir's subjective evaluations.
  9. S

Revel F328Be Speaker Review

Amir, congratulations on the 100th review! What an amazing milestone! I would be very interested in seeing the measurements for the cheapest model in the line, the F206. This is not only the cheapest speaker, but with its smaller size it may appeal to a much broader audience then even the F208.
  10. S

Charles Sprinkle's Kali Audio LP-6

Congrats! Can't wait to read your impressions. Please post pictures too!
  11. S

New JBL LSR306P Mk II

Hello all, Just saw that JBL has added a 6.5'' version to the LSR MkII line. http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recording-broadcast/3-series-mkii/306p-mkii Fits nicely between the 5 and 8 inch versions - hopefully better bass reproduction than the 5'', but works better for smaller rooms than...
  12. S

Charles Sprinkle's Kali Audio LP-6

Very nice. Can't wait to learn more about these. Please offer speakers in white! Not surprised Charles has left JBL. Having worked in M&A for many years, I know that the acquisition of Harman by a Korean giant really changes things. Very different work cultures and ways of doing business. Can...
  13. S

LSR 305 and 308 discontinued.............read below

Seems like you may have a free set of MK1s to test. I think another interesting test would be to compare the MK2s to the 705Ps - even tough they cost a bit more money - they are both powered, have the new waveguide and similar form factor. Based on your praise of the LSR305 MK2, I would be...
  14. S

Not sure if anyone has seen this video testing the waveguide of the first gen LSR308.
  15. S

Thanks, your comments are very helpful. I am thinking of upgrading my speakers soon (a pair of almost 20 years old Monitor Audio floorstanders) and am considering the Revel Concerta2 F36 in white (the looks will blend in nicely with my decor) or the Performa3 F206 also in white (don't like the...
Top Bottom