Recent content by Specgeetti

1. S

Kanto yu6 and a Sub

So I bought a Kanto Yu6 and have wanted to add a sub to it. I am considering SVS SB-1000 Pro Active Subwoofer or a Kanto Sub8, or any suggestion you guys can give if the two suggested are not good enough... advise please
  2. S

Help advise on Speaker and Headphone for PC

Actually my goal was 2.0 setup strictly for music, occasional gaming for PC. no TV. Literally only to play spotify, youtube... anybody feel free to recommend.... budget around USD 1000~2000
  3. S

ZolaIII would like to ask what is the minimum $ to spend on a new speaker setup i.e. amp, dac and speaker. I thought USD1000 is alot for speaker setup, from our discussion it seem the speaker world is a whole different universe and is probably 2x or 10x the spending of a headphone setup. I...
  4. S

I live in Malaysia, My budget can get up to USD1000 (speaker and DAC+Amp) but I am not keen to spend to so much as I am very new. I am planing to have the passive speaker on my desk Length: 180 cm Width: 75 cm. •I am thinking of SMSL SA-50 Plus and a Passive speaker (one of the speaker...
  5. S

Hi All, I am trying to get a Passive speaker for my PC, after reading many forums I think I need help. Background I am currently running HD600 using the rear AUX port from the PC (motherboard: ROG Strix 2570-E Gaming with Audio SupremeFX S1220A). understand that the HD600 is 300omh, it seem...
Top Bottom