Recent content by SpanishPassion

1. S

Dynaudio Core 47 Review (Professional Monitor)

I hope they will comment. I don't expect them to say a lot of meaningful things, but I really hope they'll get the feedback and, perhaps, will consider to update their philosophy when designing new models.
  2. S

I'm aware of that, but it's used only in the models where the tweeter is located below woofers. Confidence 20, which is a two-way speaker, doesn't have a proper waveguide. Maybe LYDs are developed under a different leadership? The funny thing is that LYDs also measure quite well compared to...
  3. S

After reading their comment, I'm actually even more convinced regarding my hypothesis of that they have a senior engineer or engineers that still want to do things their way and tune the sound by ear or however they think it should be. Also, probably, they have the mentality of "we don't care...
  4. S

It's possible that there is just some "genius" engineer/designer that wants to do things his way regardless of what the data says. I wouldn't be surprised knowing the importance that is often given to the "personalities" in this industry. Which is a shame, because Dynaudio is certainly capable...
  5. S

Dynaudio vs Genelec... No, it's not an easy question...

Thanks everyone for the replies!! I think, I'll definitely go with Genelec. Your advises are all very reasonable. It will be a bit sad to switch from Dynaudio, but a blind loyalty to a brand is just silly. And I have a feeling that I'll love Genelecs. I'll try to go physically to a Genelec...
  6. S

Dynaudio vs Genelec... No, it's not an easy question...

Hi everyone! First of all, I would like to thank @amirm and @hardisj for their amazing reviews. This is the sort of thing that I always wanted to have: honest audio reviews (measurements aside) without any typical BS you can find in most of other audiophile outlets. Now here is my situation...
Top Bottom