Recent content by SoZo

1. S

where is the latest DAC measurement and rating chart located?

where is the latest DAC measurement and rating chart located?
  2. S

RME ADI-2 Pro FS R vs. MOTU M2

Did it in Cubase back to back blind can pick it every time....
  3. S

Same... really like the Motu but its forward and harsh but dynamic and exciting. The RME has a richer darker sound and better timbre.
  4. S

looking for test 2 files
  5. S

And I still Like C MOTU for dynamics and clarity the best... Just not tone(bias of the Analog section maybe ?)
  6. S

If the files were available I would listen again...
  7. S

RME On the guitar... ( Im a 40 year guitarist) the timber and harmonics on the strings are the most correct) The bass is the tightest. The mid is thicker,not perfect but not bad. It is the most resolved. Motu The hard glare on the high mid I did not like Prism The highs were too high and...
  8. S

Need some answers.. too many tests and no answers ! In the second example I liked C better for its clarity and contrast. Wast thinking A Prism, B Motu, C RME
  9. S

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

I write, produce, record, engineer, and mix music.... I use the ADI-2 DAC fs v2 direct into my Focal 6be and it's superb. Maybe the DAC is not as deep or lush or slightly (slightly) more dynamic then a preamp but its more detailed and pinpoint accurate top to bottom and front to back I feel I...
  10. S

Best spec ADC Chip currently.... ??

I looked at them before, but with this new card Im going Merging 100% thx all....
  11. S

Wow.. yea looked at Merging before but not much if any better previously to what I had. This though is what I was looking for.... Using all 8 channels x2 of the A/D for best SN ratio etc..
  12. S

so my current A/D Apogee 16x specs THD+N: -110 dB • Dynamic range: 120 dB A weighted is it worth upgrading for 4db ?
  13. S

Looking for the best A/D for my recording studio, anywhere from 2 - 32 channels for a sonic upgrade
  14. S

Have an older interface looking to upgrade, whats the supposedly best spec chip and who is using it to it's full potential in a multi channel converter ???
  15. S

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

Well just got my RME ADI-2 DAC hooked up... That was one small step for UPS, one giant step for me. Crazy good, just get one or two....
Top Bottom